- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Neo Limited Edition Launched At Rs 11.50 Lakh – Cheaper Than Top-Spec Variant
- 4 hrs ago Check Out This Willys-Inspired Mahindra Thar – Collapsible Windscreen, Tube Doors & More
- 7 hrs ago Honda Activa 6G Smart Key – Top Things You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- News Erode East bypoll: To fight communal forces, Kamal Haasan extends DMK-backed Cong candidate
- Sports Suryakumar Yadav wins ICC Men's T20I Cricketer of the Year 2022 Award
- Technology Android 14 To Prevent Installation Of Outdated Apps; Here’s How It Will Boost Security
- Lifestyle Why Should Items Like Rice, Wheat, Milk, And Oil Have The +F Logo?
- Finance Emkay, Motilal Recommends A Buy On 2 Large Cap Auto Stocks
- Education PSEB 2023: Punjab Board Class 12th time table Out; Check Details Here
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Priyanka Choudhary Demeans Shiv Thakare During An Argument; Latter Gives A Strong Reply
- Travel Top 5 Spellbinding Infinity Pools in Karnataka
Hyundai India recently launched the facelifted version of the Aura sub-4m sedan in the country and the model is made available in 4 trim levels.
Out of these 4 trim levels, the Hyundai Aura SX(O) is the top-spec variant and here's everything you need to know about the top trim level of the updated sub-4m sedan.
For starters, the top-spec SX(O) variant of the updated Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan is exclusively available with the petrol powertrain as the South Korean automaker is not offering the bi-fuel (Petrol and CNG) powertrain in the SX(O) trim level of the sub-4m sedan.
This petrol powertrain is the same tried-and-tested 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated, 4-cylinder petrol engine. This powertrain puts out a respectable 82bhp of peak power and 113.8Nm of torque, and channels this power and torque to front wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT unit.
That being said, Hyundai is very well-known for packing their cars with plenty of features and the top-spec Hyundai Aura SX(O) is no different with a long list of features. In fact, the updated version of the Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan even gets some first-in-segment features as well.
In terms of features, the top-spec trim level of the Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan comes with features such as a wireless phone charger, fast charging USB-C type ports, footwell lighting, a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, voice recognition and a 3.5-inch MID display.
Other than that, the Hyundai Aura SX (O) also gets 30 safety features out of which the most noticeable one include 6 airbags (4 airbags are part of standard equipment), ESC, Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), automatic headlamps, Hill Assist Control, Cruise Control, ABS with EBD, and much more.
Thoughts About The 2023 Hyundai Aura SX(O)
Priced at Rs 8.72 lakh (ex-showroom, India), the top-spec SX(O) variant of the Hyundai Aura sub-4m sedan is still cheaper than the top-spec Maruti Suzuki Dzire sedan. That being said, we expect the South Korean automaker to close the sales gap with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire with the launch of the updated model.