- 10 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 14 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports If father would have been alive, he would be happiest: Mukesh on India call up
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Day 1 Live Updates: And So, On The Very First Day, #KhelGayeBiggBoss
- News Intelligence dept gets input about threat to Maha CM Shinde's life; security beefed up
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Maruti Suzuki has released the official teaser of the upcoming new Alto K10 hatchback in India. The 15-second teaser video reveals the front portion, rear end, and sides of the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback and gives us a clear picture of what to expect from the vehicle.
In addition to this, Maruti Suzuki has also opened the bookings for the new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback, and the booking amount is capped at Rs 11,000. It is also worth mentioning that the new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be sold alongside the outgoing Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 hatchback.
When launched, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will not be having much competition in the segment as most entry-level hatchbacks from other manufacturers have been discontinued due to low sales. At present, the only remaining competition for the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback from another manufacturer is the Renault Kwid.
Though Maruti Suzuki has not revealed any more details about the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, details about the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback have been leaked online.
Also, the latest leaked information confirms that the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will come in 12 variants, however, the leaked NCT registration documents reveal that the upcoming hatchback will be available in just 11 variants.
According to the leaked NCT registration documents, 6 of these variants will be equipped with the tried-and-tested 5-speed manual gearbox, whereas the remaining variants will be equipped with the automaker's latest 5-speed AMT unit (AGS).
Also, the latest leaked information reveals the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback is based on the new modular Heartect platform and this shows in its dimensions as the new Alto K10 hatchback is visibly larger than the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800.
Moreover, according to the leaked specifications from the NCT registration document, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback measures 3,530mm long, 1,490mm wide, and 1,520mm tall. Also, the wheelbase of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback measures 2,380mm - hinting at a far more roomier interior.
In terms of design, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback looks more like a design cross between the Alto 800 and the new Celerio hatchback, but the overall design looks pretty good and looks proportionate as well.
We also expect the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback to come with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Connectivity, power adjustable ORVMs, steering mounted controls, and a few more.
In terms of powertrain, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be powered by the same 1.0-litre, naturally-aspirated, 3-cylinder petrol engine as other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks such as the new Celerio, and Wagon R 1.0. This engine is expected to produce 65.7bhp of peak power at 5,500rpm and 89Nm of torque at 3,500rpm.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Hatchback
The launch of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will make the entry-level hatchback segment a bit more exciting and it will also give potential customers more options as well.