- 9 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 13 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Sports Top javelin thrower Shivpal Singh handed 4-year ban for failing dope test
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- News 'Adipurush' teaser review: A visually-arresting clip backed by solid BGM
- Movies Adipurush Teaser Review: Prabhas Embodies Lord Rama Completely In The Animated Epic Battle Of Good And Evil
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Tamil Nadu-based two-wheeler manufacturer TVS Motor Company has launched the Jupiter Classic in India. The newly launched TVS Jupiter Classic celebrates the Jupiter scooter's "Fastest Five Million Vehicles On Road" milestone and is priced at Rs 85,866 (Ex-showroom, Delhi).
This new celebratory edition of the full metal Jupiter Classic is offered in two distinct colourways - Mystic Grey and Regal Purple - both of which are exclusive to this new variant of the scooter. The new Jupiter Classic also features new design details in the form of stripes on the front apron, windscreen and the sides of the scooter.
There are also new blacked-out elements on the apron and front mudguard and the rearview mirrors also sport the jet black treatment. Also seen on the front apron of the Jupiter Classic is a badge marking the Jupiter's 'Fastest 5 Million Vehicles On Road' milestone. The new Jupiter Classic also sports rich dark brown inner panels along with diamond-cut alloy wheels. The brown suede leatherette upholstery for the seat. This is complemented by the backrest which also features the same upholstery element.
The new Jupiter Classic sports new speedometer dial art along with a USB charger to keep your gadgets charged up. The new Jupiter Classic also sports an all-in-one locking system and an engine kill switch.
The new celebratory edition of the Jupiter Classic retains the original scooter's 109.7cc air-cooled, single-cylinder, low friction aluminium engine that produces 7.8bhp at 7,500rpm and a peak torque output of 8Nm at 5,500rpm. The engine is paired up with a CVT automatic gearbox. TVS claims the Jupiter Classic delivers an incredible mix of power, superior acceleration, and best-in-class fuel efficiency.
Speaking about the launch of the new celebratory edition of the TVS Jupiter Classic, Aniruddha Haldar, Senior Vice President (Marketing) - Commuters, Corporate Brand & Dealer Transformation, TVS Motor Company, said, "The New TVS Jupiter Classic is contemporised premium classic. This variant celebrates TVS Jupiter achieving the milestone of the "Fastest Five Million Vehicles On Road." It is the acknowledgement and celebration of the fact that this has been made possible by the unprecedented faith and love millions of consumers have reposed in TVS Jupiter. With the TVS Jupiter Classic, we recommit to consistent delivery of the TVS Jupiter Brand promise of Zyada Ka Fayda."
Thoughts About The All New TVS Jupiter Classic
The all-new Jupiter Classic from Chennai-based TVS Motor Company celebrates the Júpiter becoming the fastest vehicle to hit 5 million units on the road. The new scooter brings with it quite a few cosmetic changes that help it stand out from its regular siblings.