- 1 hr ago Exclusive: Toyota Innova Hycross Variant-Wise Features List Revealed
- 4 hrs ago Pravaig Defy Launched At Rs 39.5 Lakh - 402bhp, 500km+ Range Electric SUV
- 5 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Costlier - New Price To Be Effective From Today Onwards
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan Now Offered In Three New Colour Options - There's One For Everyone
- Movies Josh Is Back With Another Exciting Collab With Indiegaga Calicut
- Finance Uniparts India Fixes IPO Price Band, At Rs 548-577
- Technology Elon Musk's Neuralink Teases 'Show And Tell' Event For Nov 30: What To Expect?
- Lifestyle Hindu Scriptures: Know About The Inspiration And Authority Behind The Sacred Texts
- News Wanted killer with 1 mn reward by Australian police nabbed in Delhi
- Sports Argentina vs Mexico, FIFA World Cup 2022: Dream11 Prediction, Possible Line-ups and Fantasy Tips
- Education How Much Does It Cost To Study MBBS In Australia?
- Travel Part Two- Most Trending Winter Holiday Destinations in India 2022
Japanese carmaker Toyota has revealed the all-new Innova Hycross MPV in India. The all-new Toyota Innova Hycross features an SUV-ish design and is now offered with a hybrid powertrain.
The all-new Toyota Innova Hycross is the third iteration of the Innova MPV in India. The new Innova has undergone a host of changes that ensure that those inside have even more space while being greener than ever thanks to the ditching of the diesel for a new strong hybrid petrol setup.
Toyota Innova Hycross - Specs & Dimensions
The Toyota Innova Hycross is offered with either pure petrol or a petrol-hybrid powertrain. In pure petrol guise, the Toyota Innova Hycross draws power from a conventional 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces 172bhp and 205Nm of peak torque.
The new Innova Hycross hybrid uses a 2.0-litre Atkinson Cycle engine that produces 150bhp and 187bhp while the single electric motor produces 111bhp and 205Nm of peak torque. However, the peak system power output is limited to 184bhp.
Both powertrains are mated to a CVT automatic gearbox which sends power to the front wheels (a first for the Innova). The new Innova Hycross delivers a mileage of 21.1km/l which gives it a range of 1,097km on a single tank of petrol. The new Innova Hycross sprints from 0-100km/h in just 9.5 seconds.
The new Innova Hycross is based on the TNGA platform and it measures 4,755mm long, 1,850mm wide and 1,795mm tall. The wheelbase of the new Toyota Innova Hycross is 2,850mm long and the ground clearance is 185mm.
Toyota Innova Hycross Design & Features
The new Toyota Innova Hycross has ditched the MPV looks of its predecessors for a more muscular SUV-inspired design. The upright nose sports a hexagonal grille with a large Toyota badge in the centre. The grille sports chunky chrome surrounds.
The front bumper of the Toyota Innova Hycross sports triangular cutouts on each side which play host to the LED DRLs that also act as the turn signals. The sides of the Hycross are dominated by the long rear doors and the new 10-spoke alloy wheels. The rear section of the Innova Hycross sports wraparound taillights and an integrated spoiler fitted to the roof.
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a dual-tone theme with dark chestnut seat upholstery. The multi-layer dash sports a large 10.1-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The semi-digital instrument cluster sports a smaller 4.2-inch MID screen.
Other features on the new Innova Hycross include a dash-mounted gear lever, a large panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, ventilated front seats, ottoman function for the second row of seats, 9-speaker JBL audio system, multi-zone climate control and a powered tailgate.
The new Innova also comes packed with a host of safety tech including 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, Traction Control and ESP along with a suite of ADAS systems including the likes of lane departure warning, blind spot monitor and adaptive cruise control among others.
Thoughts About THe Toyota Innova Hycross
The Toyota Innova Hycross marks a massive change for the very popular MPV in the Indian market. With its new SUV looks, luxurious and techy interiors and new hybrid powertrain, the Innova has become an even more enticing offering for the Indian customer.