- 13 min ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 1 hr ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- Finance 9 Lakh Govt Vehicles, Buses Older Than 15 Years To Go Off The Road From Apr 1, Says Gadkari
- News The Hindu journalist mocks EAM S Jaishankar over 'Lord Krishna, Hanuman were greatest diplomats' remarks
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Lifestyle Health Myths: 5 Most Common Myths About Health, Beauty And Mental Health
- Education Simple Tips to Improve your Spoken English Skill
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
- Travel Karli: A Great Excursion from Lonavala, Pune, Mumbai
Ahead of the launch of the Toyota Innova Hycross in India, the Japanese automaker has now released the official TVC of the upcoming hybrid vehicle.
While the TVC of the Toyota Innova Hycross highlights all the important features of the vehicle, it also highlighted the acceleration and fuel-efficiency figures of the model.
According to this latest TVC, the upcoming Toyota Innova Hycross is not only the quickest and the most fuel-efficient iteration of the Innova MPV range launched in India, but it is also faster than the mighty Toyota Fortuner SUV. This means the upcoming Innova Hycross will be no slouch to drive.
Diving into details, the latest TVC of the Toyota Innova Hycross claims that the model can reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 9.5 seconds while delivering a hatchback-rivalling fuel efficiency figure of 21.1km/l of petrol. Part of these mesmerising figures are down to the new platform and electrified powertrain.
Speaking of which, the new Toyota Innova Hycross uses the TNGA-C platform, which uses a more modern and lighter monocoque frame instead of the bulky ladder frame chassis found in the previous iterations of the MPV. Apart from that, the new hybrid powertrain further aids acceleration with immediate torque delivery.
This hybrid powertrain in the Innova Hycross consists of a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, naturally-aspirated, Atkinson cycle petrol engine and an electric motor driving the front wheels alone. In combined form, this powertrain produces 184.8bhp of peak power and 187Nm of peak torque.
Moreover, unlike the Toyota Innova Crysta, the upcoming Innova Hycross is a front-wheel-drive vehicle. Opting for such powertrain setup improves the interior space by a significant margin, especially in the 2nd and 3rd-row seats of the model. Toyota has also managed to utilise this additional space inside the vehicle by equipping the top-spec model with Ottoman-style captain seats on the middle row.
It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Innova Hycross is a big car measuring 20mm longer, 20mm wider, and also sporting 100mm extra space between its front and rear wheels than the Toyota Innova Crysta. However, we expect the Innova Hycross to mask its size once on the move.
With the launch of the Toyota Innova Hycross in India, the Japanese automotive giant will be looking forward to further strengthening its hybrid model lineup in the country. Also, the improved performance figures suggest that the upcoming Innova Hycross will be quite good to drive as well.