- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 20 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Ahead of the launch of the Toyota Innova Hycross in India, the Japanese automaker has now released the official TVC of the upcoming hybrid vehicle.
While the TVC of the Toyota Innova Hycross highlights all the important features of the vehicle, it also highlighted the acceleration and fuel-efficiency figures of the model.
According to this latest TVC, the upcoming Toyota Innova Hycross is not only the quickest and the most fuel-efficient iteration of the Innova MPV range launched in India, but it is also faster than the mighty Toyota Fortuner SUV. This means the upcoming Innova Hycross will be no slouch to drive.
Diving into details, the latest TVC of the Toyota Innova Hycross claims that the model can reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 9.5 seconds while delivering a hatchback-rivalling fuel efficiency figure of 21.1km/l of petrol. Part of these mesmerising figures are down to the new platform and electrified powertrain.
Speaking of which, the new Toyota Innova Hycross uses the TNGA-C platform, which uses a more modern and lighter monocoque frame instead of the bulky ladder frame chassis found in the previous iterations of the MPV. Apart from that, the new hybrid powertrain further aids acceleration with immediate torque delivery.
This hybrid powertrain in the Innova Hycross consists of a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, naturally-aspirated, Atkinson cycle petrol engine and an electric motor driving the front wheels alone. In combined form, this powertrain produces 184.8bhp of peak power and 187Nm of peak torque.
Moreover, unlike the Toyota Innova Crysta, the upcoming Innova Hycross is a front-wheel-drive vehicle. Opting for such powertrain setup improves the interior space by a significant margin, especially in the 2nd and 3rd-row seats of the model. Toyota has also managed to utilise this additional space inside the vehicle by equipping the top-spec model with Ottoman-style captain seats on the middle row.
It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Innova Hycross is a big car measuring 20mm longer, 20mm wider, and also sporting 100mm extra space between its front and rear wheels than the Toyota Innova Crysta. However, we expect the Innova Hycross to mask its size once on the move.
With the launch of the Toyota Innova Hycross in India, the Japanese automotive giant will be looking forward to further strengthening its hybrid model lineup in the country. Also, the improved performance figures suggest that the upcoming Innova Hycross will be quite good to drive as well.