- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 2 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- News Indian arts and culture one of the richest resources: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Movies Vanangaan Controversy: Netizens Blame Director Bala For Dropping Suriya From The Film!
- Technology James Webb Chronicles Its Best Pillars Of Creation Image Yet
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
India's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer Tata Motors has launched the Yodha 2.0, Intra V50 and Intra V20 bi-fuel pickup trucks in India.
Tata Yodha 2.0 Design, Specs & Features
The Tata Yodha 2.0 is the new iteration of Tata's Yodha pickup truck. The new Tata Yodha 2.0 sports a few design upgrades over the previous model including a new grille with a large chrome bar running across its length, that is flanked on either side by the headlights.
The lower section of the front end of the Yodha 2.0 sports a tweaked air dam which is flanked on either side by rectangular housings for the fog lamps.
Both the new bumper and fenders of the new Yodha 2.0 are made from metal. The new Yodha pickup truck is also offered in single cab and crew cab options.
The Tata Yodha 2.0 pickup truck is powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine that produces 100bhp and 250Nm of peak torque. The Yodha 2.0 is offered in both 4x4 and 4x2 configurations.
Tata claims the new Yodha can 2.0 can tackle the toughest terrain with ease thanks to a best in class grade-ability of 30 per cent. The Yodha 2.0 also features the highest rated payload in its class of 2,000 kilogrammes (2 tonnes). The new Yodha 2.0 is also offered in 1,200, 1,500 and 1,700kg rated payload options.
Prices for the Yodha 2.0 start at Rs 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
Tata Intra V50 & V20 Design, Specs, Dimensions & Price Tag
The Intra V50 was the second of the pickup trucks launched by Tata Motors today. The flagship Intra model offers a payload capacity of 1,500 kilogrammes which is the highest in its class. The Intra V50 also offers the longest load body in its class - 2,960mm.
The Tata Intra V50 is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces a peak torque output of 220Nm. The Intra V50 is priced at Rs 8.67 lakh (ex-showroom).
The Tata Intra V20 is the first bi-fuel powered pickup truck in the country with a payload capacity of 1,000 kilogrammes. The V20 draws power from a 1.2-litre bi-fuel (petrol + CNG) engine that produces a maximum torque output of 106Nm and allows for a maximum range of 700 kilometres.
Tata has updated the Intra lineup's design giving the trucks a new grille and new lower air dam that is finished in silver. Other changes include a modern walkthrough cabin with AC and a digital driver's display.
Thoughts On Tata's New Yodha and Intra Trucks
Tata Motors, the nation's largest commercial vehicle manufacturer continues to innovate with its new Yodha 2.0 and Intra V50 & V20 pickup trucks. With its new extended lineup of pickup trucks including the nation's first bi-fuel unit capable of carrying 1,000 kilo payloads, Tata Motors looks set to continue its domination of the commercial pickup vehicle market in India.