- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Indian carmaker Tata Motors has launched the Tiago NRG XT in India. The Tata Tiago NRG XT variant is priced at Rs 6.42 lakhs. With the launch of the new variant, the Tiago NRG, which contributes to 15 per cent of all Tiago petrol sales, is now offered in two variants - XT and XZ.
The new Tiago NRG has been launched to celebrate the first anniversary of the arrival of the Tiago NRG onto Indian roads. Commenting on the occasion, Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd. said, "The Tiago NRG has been captivating the imaginations of our customers since its launch and has become a preferred hatchback that offers tough terrain performance for the go-getters and those who live life on the edge. Kick starting the festive season, we are elated to introduce our customers to the Tiago XT NRG. Priced attractively, this variant is well-packaged, and aims at enhancing the drive experience. We are confident that the addition of this feature rich XT variant will further strengthen the NRG and the overall Tiago portfolio, propelling their sales performance ahead."
The new Tata Tiago NRG XT gets a host of features including new 14-inch Hyperstyle wheels, a 3.5-inch infotainment screen by Harman, steering mounted controls, height adjustable driver seat and front fog lamps among others. The new Tata Tiago NRG also gets the design elements that help differentiate the NRG variants from the regular versions of the Tiago hatchback. These elements include rugged plastic body cladding, a black roof with roof rails, charcoal black interiors and along with raised ride height of 181mm give the Tiago NRG a more SUVish design.
Other than the raised ride height and an additional 37mm of length, the Tiago NRG remains unchanged mechanically when compared with the regular Tiago hatch. The Tiago NRG XT is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 85bhp at 6,000rpm and 113Nm of peak torque at 3,300rpm. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual gearbox or an automatic 5-speed AMT.
Some of the new features seen on the Tiago NRG XT will also be seen on the updated XT variants of the regular Tiago. These features include the new 14-inch wheels, height adjustable driver seat and a rear parcel shelf among others. The new Tiago XT petrol is also offered with an optional Rhythm Pack that for Rs 30,000 more adds a 7-inch infotainment system, rear camera and 4 tweeters. The new XT trim also sees the addition of a new Midnight Plum colourway along with the existing Opal White, Daytona Grey, Arizona Blue and Flame Red paint schemes.
Thoughts About The New Tata Tiago NRG XT
The Tata Tiago NRG XT brings the 'rugged' NRG spec to a larger audience with by bringing the NRG trim to the more affordable XT variant of the Tiago. For those looking to for a bit of extra support in the Tiago to avoid the potholes and bumps of our Indian roads, the NRG XT is the variant to own.