- 27 min ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 2 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 24 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology James Webb Chronicles Its Best Pillars Of Creation Image Yet
- News Your valued support will be source of strength: PM Modi tells Biden on G20 Presidency
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Movies Urfi Javed Exposes A Group Of Teenagers Making Abusing Calls, Says Will File Police Complaint
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
India's leading electric car manufacturer Tata Motors has launched the Tiago EV. Prices for the Tata Tiago EV start at Rs 8.49 lakh (ex-showroom). Bookings for the Tata Tiago EV begin on October 10 and deliveries will start in January 2023.
Tata Tiago EV Price List
|Tata Tiago EV Price|
|Battery Pack||Charging Option||Variant||Price|
|19.2 kWh||3.3 kW AC||XE||₹8.49 Lakh|
|24 kWh||3.3 kW AC||XT||₹9.99 Lakh|
|XZ+ Tech LUX||₹11.29 Lakh|
|7.2 kW AC||XZ+||₹11.29 Lakh|
|XZ+ Tech LUX||₹11.79 Lakh|
Tata Tiago EV Motor, Battery Packs & Range
The Tata Tiago EV is based on Tata's Ziptron high voltage electric architecture and uses a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor. Tata claims the Tiago EV will sprint from 0-60km/h in just 5.7 seconds. The Tiago EV features two driving modes - City and Sport with both modes sporting 4 regen modes.
The Tiago EV is offered with two different battery pack options. The Tata Tiago EV base battery pack is rated at 19.2kWh delivers a MIDC range of 250km. The electric motor connected to the 19.2kWh battery pack produces 60bhp and 105Nm.
The larger 24kWh battery pack delivers a MIDC range 315km and the electric motor connected to it delivers 74bhp and 114Nm of peak torque.
Tata claims that the Tiago EV can charge up its battery pack from 10 to 80 per cent in just 57 minutes when connected to a DC fast charger. The Tiago also supports multiple home charging options - 15A, 3.3kW AC and 7.2kWh AC (full charge in 3 hours and 36 minutes).
Both the battery pack and electric motor on the Tiago EV feature IP67 rating for dust and water resistance. Tata Motors is also offering an 8year/ 1,60,000km warranty for both the battery pack and the electric motor.
Tata Tiago EV Design & Features
The external design of the Tiago EV is the same as that of its ICE sibling but with a few unique touches in the form of blue highlights in the headlights and all around the body.
Inside, the new Tiago EV features leatherette upholstery and a blue accents to help differentiate it from its ICE siblings. The gear lever makes way for a rotary dial to select driving modes. The Tiago EV features a 7-inch infotainment display with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay which is connected to an 8-speaker Harman audio system. The Tiago EV also features Tata's Z Connect telematics system with over 45 connected car features.
Other features on the Tiago EV include an automatic climate control include rain-sensing wipers, automatic headlamps, push button start, and cruise control. The Tata Tiago EV comes packed with a host of safety features including multiple airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, rear parking camera and seat belt reminder as standard.
Thoughts About The Tata Tiago EV
The Tiago EV sees Tata Motors once again do its bit to brings EVs to every Indian. With its aggressive pricing, feature packed setup and range of up to 315 kilometres, the Tata Tiago EV looks all set to take India's EV revolution mainstream.