- 16 hrs ago 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago 5 New Car Launches In The Coming Weeks - Grand Vitara, MG Hector Facelift & More
- 20 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Max Becomes First Electric Car To Reach Umling La - The World’s Highest Motorable Road
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveals More Features Of The Upcoming Tata Tiago EV
- Sports ISL 2022-23 Squads: Players List Of All 11 Teams For Indian Super League Season 9
- News Sachin Pilot to become new Rajasthan CM? Key Congress meet at Gehlot's house today
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Finance Here's How You Can Set Up Multiple UPI IDs In Google Pay? Step-By-Step Guide
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Tata Motors has launched the Camo Edition of the Tata Punch SUV in India at Rs 6.85 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The newly-launched Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV is available in both automatic and manual variants. As a result, prices for the Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV goes all the way up to Rs 8.63 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the 'Accomplished Dazzle' automatic variant.
The Tata Punch Camo Edition features a new Foliage Green colour paint scheme on the exterior. Moreover, customers can also choose between White or Black roof options as well. Also, the Tata Punch Camo Edition gets unique 'CAMO' badging on the front fenders and a set of 16-inch charcoal diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Stepping inside the Tata Punch Camo Edition, the new special edition SUV gets a unique military green colour scheme with camouflage seat upholstery. Apart from that, the feature list also remains similar to the standard variants with the inclusion of features such as a large 7-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, multi-function steering wheel, push-button start/stop, reverse parking camera, power-operated ORVMs with auto-folding, cruise control and many more.
Speaking on the launch, Mr Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer Care, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd. said, "In line with our brand promise to keep our portfolio New Forever, we are delighted to introduce the CAMO edition to the Punch line-up. This new entrant will further bolster the sales of Tata Punch and will carry forward the growth momentum. Appreciated for its stunning design, versatile and engaging performance, spacious interiors and absolute safety,
Punch is a vital part of our product portfolio and contributes to 24% of our total PV sales. It has consistently featured among the highest-selling cars in the country and currently holds a 15% market share in the highly competitive Compact SUV segment. Furthering the festive fervour and riding the #1 SUV maker rank, the new CAMO edition will help in enhancing market sentiments by captivating consumer mindsets with its brand-new avatar."
Moreover, the launch of the Tata Punch Camo Edition will give Tata Motors a great opportunity to attract more customers to the dealerships across the country. As such, Tata Motors could capitalise on the sales push during the upcoming festive season.
Since no mechanical changes have been introduced in the newly-launched Tata Punch Camo Edition, it continues to be powered by an uprated 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated, 3-cylinder, Revotron petrol engine. This engine is capable of producing 84.48bhp of peak power at 6,000 rpm and 113Nm of peak torque at 3,300 rpm. Also, the Tata Punch comes with a choice of either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
In addition to all these features, Tata Punch comes with 'Terrainpro' technology that urges the user to activate the system when the car detects traction loss at one of its four wheels. Once the system is activated by the user, the infotainment system will display a series of instructions to assist the user get out of the low-traction situation.
The Tata Punch is also one of the safest cars in India you can buy in India with a 5-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP. Moreover, the Tata Punch SUV comes with top-notch safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and cornering stability control, ISOFIX child seats, first-in-segment 'Brake Sway Control', and many more.
However, Tata Motors could have introduced accessory packages as previously offered in the Harrier Camo Edition. This would have allowed Tata Punch Camo Edition customers to make their SUV stand out further.
In the Tata Harrier Camo Edition, these packages included features such as front parking sensors, a pair of side steps, scuff plates, sun shades, rear seat organiser, anti-skid dash mats, 3D-moulded mats and more.
Thoughts About Tata Punch Camo Edition
The launch of the Tata Punch Camo Edition will help Tata Motors boost its sales during the upcoming festive season in India.