- 10 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 15 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Movies Mere Sai’s Anaya Soni Suffers Kidney Failure, Actress Undergoes Hospitalisation & Is In Critical Condition
- Sports If father would have been alive, he would be happiest: Mukesh on India call up
- News Braving rains, Rahul Gandhi addresses gathering in Mysuru; video goes viral
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Tata Motors has launched the Camo Edition of the Tata Punch SUV in India at Rs 6.85 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'Adventure' trim with manual transmission and Rs 7.45 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the automatic variant. Here's everything you need to know about the new Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV.
The Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV comes with an exclusive and attractive-looking Foliage Green colour paint scheme on the exterior. Apart from that, the Tata Punch Camo Edition customers choose between White or Black roof colour options.
To further emphasise the special edition status and complete the overall looks, the newly-launched Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV gets distinct 'CAMO' badging on the front fenders and a set of new 16-inch charcoal diamond-cut alloy wheels as well.
Interior & Features
On the inside, the Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV gets a unique military green colour scheme with camouflage seat upholstery. This interior colour scheme neatly reflects the exterior colour and makes the interior look a bit more 'adventure-ready'.
However, Tata Motors has not updated the feature list and the latest special edition SUV comes equipped with features such as a large 7-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, push-button start/stop, multi-function steering wheel, reverse parking camera, cruise control, power-operated ORVMs with auto-folding, and many more.
In addition to all these features, Tata Punch comes with 'Terrainpro' technology that prompts the user to activate the system when the car detects traction loss at one or more of its four wheels. Once the system is activated, the infotainment system will display a series of instructions to assist the user get out of the low-traction situation.
The newly-launched Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV features no mechanical changes. As such, the model continues to be powered by a new 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated, 3-cylinder, Revotron petrol engine. This engine produces 84.48bhp of peak power at 6,000 rpm and 113Nm of peak torque at 3,300 rpm.
Moreover, the Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV comes with a choice of either a 5-speed manual gearbox or a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Punch Camo Edition comes with an identical body structure and safety features. As a result, it is one of the safest cars in India you can buy in India with a 5-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP.
Moreover, the Tata Punch SUV comes with top-notch safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, cornering stability control, ISOFIX child seats, first-in-segment 'Brake Sway Control', and many more.
In terms of pricing, the Tata Punch 'Adventure Rythm' with the manual gearbox is priced at Rs 7.20 lakh (ex-showroom, India), whereas the automatic variant of the same trim costs Rs 7.80 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The next trim level is the 'Accomplished' and the manual variant based on this trim level costs Rs 7.65 lakh (ex-showroom, India), whereas the automatic variant based on this trim level is priced at Rs 8.255 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Finally, the top-spec 'Accomplished Dazzle' trim level costs Rs 8.03 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the manual variant, whereas the automatic variant costs Rs 8.63 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV
The launch of the Tata Punch Camo Edition SUV will give Tata Motors a better opportunity to attract more customers to the dealerships across the country. As such, Tata Motors could capitalise on the sales push during the upcoming festive season.