- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 11 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Indian car manufacturer Tata Motors has silently added new XZS variants to the Harrier SUV lineup. The new Tata Harrier XZS variants sit between the XZ and top-spec XZ+ models and are offered with both manual and automatic gearbox options.
Tata Harrier XZS Variants Price List
The Tata Harrier XZS starts at Rs 19.99 lakh for the diesel manual version with the Dual Tone version raising the price to Rs 20.19 lakh. The XZS (Dark) in manual guise costs Rs 20.29 lakh.
The automatic version of the Harrier XZS start at Rs 21.29 lakh for the regular XZS. The XZS dual tone automatic costs Rs 21.49 lakh with the Dark edition options costing another Rs 10,000 more at Rs 21.59 lakh.
|XZAS DT||₹20.19 Lakh|
|XZS Dark Edition||₹20.29 Lakh|
|XZAS DT||₹21.49 Lakh|
|XZAS Dark Edition||₹21.59 Lakh|
Tata Harrier XZS Features & Options
The Tata Harrier XZS covers the massive Rs 1.6 lakh gap that existed between the XZ and XZ+ variants of the SUV. The new XZS brings with it quite a few features that were previously exclusive to the top spec XZ+ trim levels.
These features include a panoramic sunroof, 17-inch dual tone alloy wheels, an auto dimming rear-view mirror and a 6-way electronically adjustable driver's seat that offers lumbar support.
However, the XZS does miss out on some features that still remain exclusive to the top-spec XZ+ trim levels. These features include ventilated seats and Tata's IRA connected car tech, which would have made it quite an appealing option for those not wishing to go the top of the pops route.
However, the new Harrier XZS does get quite a bit of standard kit which should hopefully make up for that disappointment. These standard features for the Harrier XZS include projector headlamps and LED daytime running lights, safety tech like 6 airbags, hill descent control, hill hold assist, ESC and traction control among others.
Other standard features include rain sensing wipers, leather wrapped steering wheel, a 7-inch driver's display and an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay support which comes connected to a JBL sound system. Other standard kit on the new Harrier XZS include automatic climate control and an air purifier system.
The new Harrier XZS comes with Tata's Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine with 168bhp and 350Nm of torque on tap. The XZS variant is available in both manual (6-speed) and automatic (6-speed torque converter) gearbox options.
The Dark edition versions of the Harrier XZS get the full treatment with the black paint job and black trim peices for the headlamps along with the Blackstone 18-inch wheels. The Blackstone interior theme adds to the menacing look of the Dark edition as do the dark chrome accents for the interior trim.
Thoughts On The New Tata Harrier XZS Variants
Tata Motors has updated the Harrier's variant range with the new XZS trim level. Available with both manual and automatic transmission options and in the blacked out Dark Edition option, the new XZS trim level of the Harrier gives another option to Harrier buyers looking for a highly specced version of the 5-seater SUV.