- 6 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 6 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Tata Motors continued its upward trajectory in terms of YoY sales growth. Apart from that, most models in the current product lineup of Tata Motors also witnessed double-digit growth figures.
Tata Nexon (13,471 units)
The Tata Nexon continues to be the best selling model in the current product lineup of Tata Motors. In April 2022, Tata Motors managed to sell 13,471 units of its Tata Nexon SUV in the Indian market.
As a result, the YoY sales figures grew by more than 94 per cent as the automaker managed to sell just 6,938 units in April 2021.
Tata Punch (10,132 units)
Tata Punch continued its stellar sales performance in April 2022 as Tata Motors managed to sell 10,132 units in India. This sales performance is remarkable considering that the Punch SUV is relatively new in the Indian automobile market.
|Rank||Tata||Apr-22||Mar-21||Growth (%) MoM|
Tata Tiago (5,062 units)
Tata Tiago became the third best selling product under Tata Motors' current product portfolio. Moreover, the hatchback has been a consistent seller for Tata Motors for quite some time.
In terms of YoY sales, Tata Motors managed to sell 5,062 units of Tiago hatchback in April 2022. Despite this, YoY sales have gone down by almost 24 per cent as the company sold 1,594 units more in April 2021.
Tata Altroz (4,266 units)
Tata Altroz is currently the safest hatchback you can buy in India. Despite that, Tata Motors sold 4,266 units in April 2022. Though a decent number, YoY sales have gone down by more than 25 per cent.
Last year during the same time, Tata Motors managed to sell 6,649 units of its Altroz hatchback in India.
Tata Tigor (3,803 units)
Like before, Tata Tigor continues to be a consistent product for Tata Motors in India as the company managed to sell 3,803 units in April 2022.
This stellar performance has resulted in a YoY sales growth of more than 133 per cent as the company managed to sell just 1,627 units in April 2021.
Tata Harrier (2,785 units)
Tata Harrier is a handsome-looking SUV, the model has been a game-changer for Tata Motors in numerous ways. In April 2022, Tata Motors sold 2,785 units of Harrier SUV.
In comparison, Tata Motors sold 1,712 units of Harrier SUV in April last year. This means the YoY sales growth for Tata Harrier is rated at almost 63 per cent.
Tata Safari (2,071 units)
The flagship model of Tata Motors is the Safari and it is some of the best-looking SUVs in the Indian market. Tata Motors sold 2,071 units of this SUV in April 2022, resulting in a YoY sales increase of almost 37 per cent.
According to last year's sales figures, Tata Motors managed to sell just 1,514 units of this 3-row SUV in India.
Thoughts About Tata Motors Sales Performance In India
Tata Motors sold a total of 41,590 units of its vehicles in April 2022. This makes it one of the biggest car brands in India. Overall, Tata Motors continues its strong upward trajectory as its YoY sales increased by more than 65 per cent.