- News India-Japan key pillars of stable, secure Indo-Pacific region: PM says in op-ed in Japanese newspaper
- Sports SRH vs PBKS IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights, Score
- Movies Thuramukham Trailer Is Out: Nivin Pauly-Rajeev Ravi Film To Release On June 3
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk Of Tongue Cancer
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Skoda is gearing up for the launch of its all-new sedan, the Skoda Slavia, but Skoda recently launched the Skoda Kushaq in the country and turned the tides for Skoda in India. So, which Skoda badged 5-seater is the right car for you? To know whether you should go for the SUV or the sedan, we shall compare both cars on various parameters such as Design, Space, Features, Powertrain, and Price.
According to sources, the upcoming Skoda Slavia will come with an identical set of powertrains as the recently launched Skoda Kusaq.
This means that the upcoming Skoda Slavia will come with engine options such as the frugal 113 bhp 1.0-litre TSI engine and a more potent 150 bhp 1.5-litre TSI petrol engine.
Like the Skoda Kushaq, the upcoming Skoda Slavia will also get the 6-speed manual transmission with both engine options. However, the more powerful 1.5-litre TSI engine will get the 7-speed DSG transmission, whereas the 1.0-litre variants will feature a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox
However, expect Skoda Slavia to offer better performance and fuel economy, thanks to its lighter kerb weight and better aerodynamics.
Though Skoda has not released any details regarding the pricing, we expect Skoda to price the upcoming Skoda Slavia aggressively yet slightly pricier than the Skoda Rapid.
However, the upcoming Skoda Slavia will undercut the Skoda Kushaq in terms of pricing by at least a few thousand rupees.
Thoughts About Skoda Slavia & Skoda Kushaq
The launch of Skoda Kushaq turned the tides for Skoda in India and the Kushaq quickly became one of the best selling models in the country. With the launch of Skoda Slavia, we expect more overall sales for Skoda in India.