- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 11 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Ola Electric is all set to begin setting up its Future Factory for electric cars. Earlier reports had confirmed that the much-spoken-about Ola Electric car will be produced at a new Future Factory. Several Indian states are being considered the location for the new factory.
Ola Electric is one of the most well-known manufacturers of electric scooters in India. Despite having faced multiple setbacks and harsh criticism for some incidents that have happened with its scooters in recent times, Ola Electric is still the largest scooter manufacturer in India.
The EV maker had made its intentions of producing electric cars very clear a few months ago. Now, it has come to light that Ola Electric is on the lookout for the land on which it will place this factory. The current Future Factory where Ola Electric produces its S1 & S1 Pro scooters is the largest of its kind and is located on a sprawling 500-acre parcel of land.
The upcoming Future Factory to produce electric cars will be even bigger. In fact, Ola is now looking at purchasing a 1000-acre piece of land. The location too will be different. Reports state that Ola is now looking at five other states alongside Tamil Nadu where it is currently based.
The states in question are Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, and Telangana. The process of surveying properties that fit the bill is already underway and a decision is expected to be taken within a month.
Ola Electric hasn't revealed many details about its upcoming electric car. It was only in January 2022 that the first sketch of the Ola electric car was revealed by CEO and Founder Bhavish Aggarwal. Since then, it has generated quite a bit of hype.
The concept looks very futuristic and stylish. It is a hatchback and in production form could be affordable for more people to purchase. The electric vehicle market is growing by the day and India has already seen several electric cars. However, we're yet to see an affordable electric hatchback. Ola could be the first one to hit the affordable electric hatchback segment.
Thoughts On Ola Electric Setting Up A New Future Factory For Production Of Its Electric Car
There is no doubt regarding Ola Electric and its capabilities. The brand set up the current Future Factory in a record period of time and the vast expanse of the factory says quite a bit about the capabilities of the brand. It remains to be seen if the new Future Factory for electric cars too falls in place just as quickly.