- 2 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- Finance UPI Transactions Up Over 3 Per Cent At 678 Crore in September
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- News Prosecution’s story may be attractive but should be backed by evidence
- Sports Thai GP: Marco Bezzecchi grabs surprise pole
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Ola Electric Ceo, Mr Bhavish Aggarwal has shared a 2-second teaser video of its upcoming electric car. "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. See you on August 15, 2pm" wrote Mr Aggarval on his Twitter post.
However, we are not sure whether Ola electric will launch the electric car on this date as the teaser video seems like an animation and not a real-life video. Earlier, a 3-second teaser video of the upcoming Ola electric car was shared by Mr Aggarwal, revealing the silhouette of the Ola electric car.
Looking at this silhouette, it is clear that the upcoming Ola electric car will be aerodynamically very slippery - This aerodynamic design will help the Ola electric car slice through the air and increase the range as the EV uses less energy to overcome the wind resistance.
Also, analysing various teasers released by Ola electric, we expect a few things on the upcoming Ola electric car. Moreover, it is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Ola electric car will be a low-slung and wide sedan with a stylish-looking coupe-like roofline that tapers towards the rear portion.
However, looking at the latest 2-second teaser video released by Mr Aggarwal, there is a chance that the Ola electric car could feature more than a decent ground clearance to tackle bad roads. This makes the upcoming Ola electric car adept for Indian road conditions as well.
Looking at the previously released teaser, the width of the Ola electric sedan is visually accentuated by the use of full-width LED lighting at both the front and the rear of the car. Moreover, the full-width LED lighting gives the Ola electric car a very premium aura.
In addition to that, the upcoming Ola Electric car is touted to be manufactured at the company's upcoming state-of-the-art electric vehicle factory in Tamilnadu.
Though the specification and other details about the upcoming Ola electric car are still kept a secret, we expect the upcoming Ola electric car to come with a real-world range of around 400km to 450km per full charge. Moreover, to deliver such a respectable real-world range, expect a battery capacity of around 70kWh.
Also, going by the tall claims made by Mr Aggarwal regarding the upcoming Ola electric car, we expect the Ola electric car to have more than decent performance figures with a top speed in excess of 200km/h and a sub 7-second 0-100km/h sprint timing.
However, with such specifications, the prices for the Ola electric car could be out of reach for many buyers, to overcome this, Ola Electric is likely to offer multiple variants to its electric car to cater to a wide variety of customers.
In a price-sensitive market such as India, Ola electric is most likely to include a budget variant as well. We also expect a long-range variant and a performance variant of the Ola electric car with the latter using two electric motors and an all-wheel-drive system.
Though no teaser till now has revealed the interior of the Ola electric car, we expect a very simple cabin reminiscent of the cabin in the Tesla electric cars. Moreover, we also expect the interior of the upcoming Ola electric car to be packed with technology such as connected car tech, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and much more
However, ADAS likely to be limited to a maximum of level-2 semi-autonomous driving with features such as adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, auto emergency braking, blind-spot detection, rear cross-traffic alert, pedestrian detection, road sign recognition, hands-free parking, hands-free parking and a few more.
Thoughts About Ola's Electric Car
We expect the upcoming Ola electric car to feature a lot of features and also come with decent safety ratings as well. However, the success of the Ola electric car will depend heavily on the pricing.