- 10 hrs ago Kia India Registers Highest Ever Monthly Sales - 25,87 Units Sold In September 2022
- 15 hrs ago Skoda India Witnesses 17 % Increase In Sales - Kushaq, Slavia Continue To Perform Well
- 1 day ago 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- 1 day ago Aston Martin DBX 707 Launched At Rs 4.63 Crore - Bond's Family Car Is In India
- Movies Mere Sai’s Anaya Soni Suffers Kidney Failure, Actress Undergoes Hospitalisation & Is In Critical Condition
- Sports If father would have been alive, he would be happiest: Mukesh on India call up
- News Braving rains, Rahul Gandhi addresses gathering in Mysuru; video goes viral
- Finance Post Office Saving Schemes Interest Rates Rise, Check Interest Rates Here
- Education NTA Released ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 For UG programmes; Direct Link Here
- Technology Jio, Airtel, and Vi 5G Services in India; Here's How Fast Your Internet Will Be
- Lifestyle 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Ola Electric Ceo, Mr Bhavish Aggarwal has shared a 2-second teaser video of its upcoming electric car. "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. See you on August 15, 2pm" wrote Mr Aggarval on his Twitter post.
However, we are not sure whether Ola electric will launch the electric car on this date as the teaser video seems like an animation and not a real-life video. Earlier, a 3-second teaser video of the upcoming Ola electric car was shared by Mr Aggarwal, revealing the silhouette of the Ola electric car.
Looking at this silhouette, it is clear that the upcoming Ola electric car will be aerodynamically very slippery - This aerodynamic design will help the Ola electric car slice through the air and increase the range as the EV uses less energy to overcome the wind resistance.
Also, analysing various teasers released by Ola electric, we expect a few things on the upcoming Ola electric car. Moreover, it is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Ola electric car will be a low-slung and wide sedan with a stylish-looking coupe-like roofline that tapers towards the rear portion.
However, looking at the latest 2-second teaser video released by Mr Aggarwal, there is a chance that the Ola electric car could feature more than a decent ground clearance to tackle bad roads. This makes the upcoming Ola electric car adept for Indian road conditions as well.
Looking at the previously released teaser, the width of the Ola electric sedan is visually accentuated by the use of full-width LED lighting at both the front and the rear of the car. Moreover, the full-width LED lighting gives the Ola electric car a very premium aura.
In addition to that, the upcoming Ola Electric car is touted to be manufactured at the company's upcoming state-of-the-art electric vehicle factory in Tamilnadu.
Though the specification and other details about the upcoming Ola electric car are still kept a secret, we expect the upcoming Ola electric car to come with a real-world range of around 400km to 450km per full charge. Moreover, to deliver such a respectable real-world range, expect a battery capacity of around 70kWh.
Also, going by the tall claims made by Mr Aggarwal regarding the upcoming Ola electric car, we expect the Ola electric car to have more than decent performance figures with a top speed in excess of 200km/h and a sub 7-second 0-100km/h sprint timing.
However, with such specifications, the prices for the Ola electric car could be out of reach for many buyers, to overcome this, Ola Electric is likely to offer multiple variants to its electric car to cater to a wide variety of customers.
In a price-sensitive market such as India, Ola electric is most likely to include a budget variant as well. We also expect a long-range variant and a performance variant of the Ola electric car with the latter using two electric motors and an all-wheel-drive system.
Though no teaser till now has revealed the interior of the Ola electric car, we expect a very simple cabin reminiscent of the cabin in the Tesla electric cars. Moreover, we also expect the interior of the upcoming Ola electric car to be packed with technology such as connected car tech, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and much more
However, ADAS likely to be limited to a maximum of level-2 semi-autonomous driving with features such as adaptive cruise control, lane-keeping assist, auto emergency braking, blind-spot detection, rear cross-traffic alert, pedestrian detection, road sign recognition, hands-free parking, hands-free parking and a few more.
Thoughts About Ola's Electric Car
We expect the upcoming Ola electric car to feature a lot of features and also come with decent safety ratings as well. However, the success of the Ola electric car will depend heavily on the pricing.