- 16 min ago 15 Year Old Vehicles To Be Scrapped – Gadkari Sends Directive To All State Governments
- 2 hrs ago 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition Launched At Rs 1.30 Lakh – Sports Bullpup Exhaust
- 5 hrs ago Pravaig Defy – Top 5 Things
- 8 hrs ago Volkswagen, Skoda Facility In Aurangabad Now Runs On 100 Per Cent Solar Energy
- Movies Vaarasudu: Ranjithame Telugu Song To Be Released On The YouTube On November 30!
- News YS Sharmila's protest march stopped, cops tow away vehicle with her inside it
- Travel Beautiful Formentera – A Virtual Tour
- Sports India vs New Zealand: Nostalgia surges as ex coach John Wright meets Laxman, Kaif, Zaheer, Bahutule
- Finance How to Register or Activate Post Office NetBanking and Mobile Banking?
- Lifestyle Six Ancient Schools of Hindu Philosophy That You Need To Know About
- Technology Jio Cloud Gaming Launched In India: How to Sign Up For JioGamesCloud?
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Schedule Released; Check Here
Technological start-up company, Matter hoisted its first TechDay at the Capital Incubation Insights Everything (CIIE.Co), IIM Ahmedabad campus. At this event, Matter demonstrated its technologies related to its upcoming electric motorcycle. According to Matter, this new electric motorcycle is slated to launch in November 2022 for the Indian two-wheeler market. Moreover, the company also unveiled its new logo and brand identity at the event.
Diving into the details of the new logo, Matter says that the new logo embodies core values, growing strength, progress, and a desire to build a future that is both technologically and ecologically responsible. Moreover, the 'M' in the logo represents the path between the 4 arms of the company - Technology, Innovation, Design, and Energy.
"For electric vehicles to become mainstream, it is pivotal that we think new, decode the need progression, and leverage technology for product development. What makes me proud today is that our innovation culture has enabled key, core technologies in multiple domains of the electric vehicle. Our upcoming electric motorcycle is a product that is built on core technologies, developed in-house, that will usher in an era of new age mobility, connected experiences, and will shape the future for a sustainable and inventive India.", said Mr Mohal Lalbhai, Founder and Group CEO, Matter.
At the event, Matter claims to have created more than 100+ IPs which include more than 35 patent applications, more than 15 industrial design applications and more than 60 trademarks. Apart from that, Matter also claims to have a strong patent pipeline in various vehicle-related domains such as powertrain, control systems, power electronics, and vehicle engineering.
It is also worth mentioning that Matter has two granted patents, one for Matter Drive 1.0 (liquid-cooled electric motor) and the second one for Matter Charge 1.0 (Dual Mode converter).
Matter Drive 1.0 (Liquid Cooled Motor)
The Matter Drive 1.0 is a Radial Flux Motor that incorporates a novel architecture of flux guide for optimum torque delivery. Also, the use of advanced materials has resulted in a lighter drivetrain.
In addition to that, the drivetrain platform also incorporates Integrated Intelligent Thermal Management System with liquid cooling. This liquid cooling system enables simultaneous cooling of multiple components in the electric motor, enabling faster heat dissipation.
Matter Charge 1.0 (Dual Mode converter)
This technology allows electric vehicles to be charged using any single-phase or three-phase AC power source while using fewer components - Reducing the overall weight of the vehicle.
Speaking about Matter, the company is founded by Mr Mohal Lalbhai along with Mr Arun Pratap Singh, Mr Kumar Prasad Telikepalli, and Mr Saran Babu. At present, Matter constitutes about 300+ employees from premier institutions with a collective experience of more than 1000 years in EV and Energy Tech domains.
Thoughts About Matter
Since Matter is yet to launch their electric motorcycle, it is too soon to comment anything about the company. However, we expect this company's electric motorcycle to be one of the better products as the company is focused on improving the technology rather than outsourcing technologies like many other startup EV companies.