- 6 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder - Features, Safety, Powertrain, Variants, Warranty, Price & More
- 53 min ago New Standards For Tyres In India: Government Regulations For Wet Grip, Rolling Resistance & More
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Sales Rise By 59% Y-o-Y In June 2022
- 9 hrs ago 2022 Hyundai Venue Vs 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Which New Sub-4m SUV Should You Buy?
- News Another landslide hits near tragedy site at Noney in Manipur| VIDEO
- Movies Amber Heard Is Being Investigated For Allegations Of Perjury In Australia: Report
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Technology Nokia T10 Tablet Clears FCC Listing With 5100mAh Battery
- Finance Brokerage Suggests Buy This Large-Cap Tata Stock For 21% Gains, Given Over 192% Returns In 3 Years
- Sports India vs Derbyshire: Hooda, Sanju, Suryakumar guide Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Lifestyle Hadid Sisters Hit Runway For Marc Jacobs With Partially 'Shaved' Heads And Bleached Brows
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
Maruti Suzuki has released two separate teasers that tease the 360-degree surround-view camera and larger touchscreen infotainment unit in the 2022 Brezza SUV.
The latest series of teasers from the Indo-Japanese automaker confirms that the company has taken a lot of features from the recently updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback.
According to the teasers, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Brezza SUV comes with a 360-degree surround-view camera that is capable of giving birds-eye view of the immediate surrounding. This feature will give the driver confidence to park the vehicle in tight spaces as the cameras are able to provide a clear view of the surroundings.
Other than this, the sub-4m SUV also features a newer touchscreen infotainment unit that is now 2 inches larger than the previous unit at 9.0-inches.
Speaking about features on the 2022 Brezza, the SUV comes loaded with newer features such as an electric sunroof, a new sportier steering wheel, heads-up display (HUD), rear AC vents, connected car tech, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, ABS, EBD, 6 airbags and much more.
As part of the update, the upcoming 2022 Brezza comes with a new K15C naturally-aspirated petrol engine. This new powertrain in the recently updated Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a 1.5-litre unit that produces 101.6bhp of peak power and 136.8Nm of peak torque.
Given the new petrol engine, we also expect Maruti Suzuki to equip the 2022 Brezza with the new 6-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters instead of the 4-speed unit. Moreover, we also expect the manual variant to be updated with a 6-speed manual transmission.
In addition to that, the recently released TVC also revealed a lot about the exterior design of the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza.
Judging from the partially revealed exterior of the 2022 Mauti Suzuki Brezza from the TVC and recently spied images, we can see that the updated iteration of the latest sub-4m SUV from the Indo-Japanese automaker features an all-new front and rear design.
Most noticeable changes on the 2022 Brezza SUV from the outside includes new front and rear bumpers, a new set of twin-pod LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights, a new front grille with chrome finishing, new tail lamps, revised fog lamp units, faux skid plate at the front, new set of 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, a slightly chunkier black cladding and a few more design elements.
Maruti Suzuki has already opened bookings for the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza. Moreover, the booking amount for the updated iteration of the Indo-Japanese sub-4m SUV is set at Rs 11,000.
Thoughts On 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been a consistent seller for the Indo-Japanese automaker in India. Though the model quickly gained traction in the Indian market, the competition is strong now and the recent update to the SUV will help the car maker improve its sales figures in India.