- Finance PSU Bank Launches Special FD With Higher Interest Rate Only For Limited Period
- Movies Vijay Varma Reveals SRK Was Interested In Playing Hamza, Calls Darlings An Antithesis Of Kabir Singh
- Technology Vivo V25 Pro With 120Hz Display, Dimensity 1300 SoC Launched In India
- News SC adjourns hearing on 'freebies' by political parties for Aug 20
- Sports Ban on All India Football Federation: Supreme Court defers hearing till August 22
- Education TS LAWCET Result 2022 Today At lawcet.tsche.ac.in; Know Details
- Lifestyle Amitabh Bachchan's Voicenote To Raju Shrivastava: How Does The Sound Of Loved Ones Awaken A Comatose Brain?
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Maruti Suzuki is offering massive discounts across most of its petrol range this July. Maruti Suzuki's July discounts offer savings of up to Rs 74,000.
Let's take a look at the discounts offered by Maruti Suzuki this month...
1) Alto - Savings Of Up To Rs 34,000
Maruti is offering discounts of up to Rs 31,000 on the regular versions of the Alto. This includes consumer offers worth Rs 10,000, exchange bonuses of up to Rs 15,000 and corporate discounts of Rs 6,000. The corporate discounts rise to Rs 9,000 for the Hi Tour version of the Alto bringing the max savings to Rs 34,000.
2) Celerio - Savings Up To Rs 51,000
Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts on LXi and VXi petrol versions of the Celerio of up to Rs 51,000. These savings include consumer offers worth Rs 30,000, an exchange bonus worth Rs 15,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs 6,000.
3) S-Presso - Savings Up To Rs 31,000
All S-Presso variants except for CNG are being offered with up to Rs 31,000 worth of discounts this month. These discounts include consumer offers worth Rs 10,000, an exchange bonus worth Rs 15,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs 6,000.
4) Dzire - Savings Of Up To Rs 34,000
All petrol variants of the Dzire are being offered with discounts worth Rs 22,000 this month which is upped to Rs 34,000 for the Tour S commercial version. Private buyers can enjoy savings that include consumer offers worth Rs 5,000, an exchange bonus worth Rs 10,000 and corporate discounts worth Rs 7,000. The Tour S models up the consumer offers up to Rs 10,000 while corporate benefits increase to Rs 14,000.
5) Wagon R - Savings Up To Rs 74,000
The 1.2-litre versions of the Wagon R are being offered with discounts worth Rs 26,000. These include consumer offers and exchange bonus worth Rs 10k each and Rs 6,000 in corporate offers.
The 1.0-litre versions of the Wagon R up the savings to Rs 51,000 with consumer offers worth Rs 30,000, exchange bonuses worth Rs 15,000 and corporate bonuses worth Rs 6,000. The commercial Tour H3 version ups the corporate bonuses to Rs 29,000 to take total savings to Rs 74,000.
6) Swift - Savings Up To Rs 32,000
All versions of the Swift are being offered with savings of up to Rs 32,000 this month. These savings include consumer offers worth Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and corporate offers worth up to Rs 7,000.
7) Eeco-Savings Up To Rs 36,500
The regular petrol versions of the Eeco are being offered with discounts worth Rs 24,000 this month. These include consumer offers and an exchange bonus worth Rs 10k each, and corporate offers worth Rs 4,000. The commercial Tour V version of the Eeco ups the corporate bonus to Rs 16,500 taking the total savings to Rs 36,500.
8) Ertiga - Savings Worth Rs 4,000
The Tour M commercial version of the Ertiga is being offered with corporate benefits worth Rs 4,000 this month.
Thoughts On Maruti Suzuki's Discounts For July 2022
Maruti Suzuki is offering massive discounts on most of its lineup this July. This will ensure that customers continue to head into Maruti showrooms to get their new cars.