- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 2 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- News Indian arts and culture one of the richest resources: Sarbananda Sonowal
- Movies Vanangaan Controversy: Netizens Blame Director Bala For Dropping Suriya From The Film!
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
India's largest car manufacturer Maruti Suzuki has launched the Grand Vitara SUV in India. Prices for the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara range from Rs 10.45 to Rs 19.65 lakh (ex-showroom).
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Price List & Variants
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is offered in six different variant levels - Sigma, Delta, Zeta, Zeta+, Alpha and Alpha+. The Zeta, Zeta+, Alpha and Alpha+ variants are also offered in dual-tone colour options.
The smart hybrid (mild hybrid) version of the Maruti Suzuki is offered in both manual and automatic variants and is also offered with Suzuki's All Grip all-wheel drive system. The mild hybrid variants start at Rs 10.45 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 17.05 lakh.
The strong hybrid version dubbed Intelligent Electric Hybrid by Maruti using Toyota's electrified powertrain is only offered in Alpha+ and Zeta+ variant levels. The strong hybrid variants start at Rs 17.99 lakh and go all the way up to Rs 19.65 lakh.
|Sigma Smart Hybrid MT||₹10,45,000||-|
|Delta Smart Hybrid MT||₹11,90,000||-|
|Delta Smart Hybrid AT||₹13,40,000||-|
|Zeta Smart Hybrid MT||₹13,89,000||-|
|Zeta Smart Hybrid AT||₹15,39,000||-|
|Zeta+ Intelligent Electric Hybrid eCVT||₹17,99,000||₹18,15,000|
|Alpha Smart Hybrid MT||₹15,39,000||₹15,55,000|
|Alpha Smart Hybrid AT||₹16,89,000||₹17,05,000|
|Alpha Smart Hybrid ALLGRIP SELECT MT||₹16,89,000||₹17,05,000|
|Alpha+ Intelligent Electric Hybrid eCVT||₹19,49,000||₹19,65,000|
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Specs, Mileage & Dimensions
As mentioned earlier, the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is offered in both mild hybrid and strong hybrid guises. The mild hybrid variant of the Maruti Suzuki is powered by a 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that delivers 101.6bhp and 117Nm of peak torque.
The mild-hybrid powertrain is offered with either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic gearbox. The manual version is offered in both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive guises. The FWD manual mild hybrid delivers a mileage of 21.1km/l while the AWD version returns 19.38km/l. The Grand Vitara mild hybrid automatic delivers a mileage of 20.58km/l.
The strong hybrid powertrain of the Grand Vitara is from Toyota and it is paired with an e-CVT automatic gearbox. The strong hybrid setup consists of a 1.5-litre three-cylinder Atkinson cycle engine that delivers 91.1bhp and 122Nm of peak torque. The single electric motor delivers 79bhp and 141Nm of torque and the combined power output of the hybrid setup is capped at 114bhp. The strong hybrid Grand Vitara delivers a mileage of 27.97km/l (all mileage figures as per ARAI).
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is 4,345mm long, 1,795mm wide and 1,645mm tall. The Grand Vitara has a 2,600mm long wheelbase and weighs between 1,150 and 1,295 kilogrammes (kerb weight) depending on the variant chosen.
The Grand Vitara rides on 17-inch wheels (steel/alloy) shod with 215/60-R17 tyres and sports disc brakes on all four corners.
Thoughts About The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara
Maruti Suzuki has gone aggressive with the prices of the Grand Vitara which should help its flagship SUV take on the Hyundai Creta. The brilliant price tag will hopefully help the new Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara start streaming out of showrooms in great numbers.