- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Maruti Suzuki is now gearing up to launch the new Alto K10 in India. Moreover, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will be sold alongside the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 as well.
Also, a few pictures of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback has been leaked online, and analysing these pictures reveal that the hatchback has reached its final production form. In addition to that, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was spied again during what appears to be the TVC shoot of the hatchback.
Looking at these images of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, it is clear that the hatchback has a design theme that is reminiscent of the recently launched Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
In addition to the new exterior design, the feature list of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will also be revamped to today's standards. This means the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will come with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, power adjustable ORVMs, steering mounted controls, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Connectivity and a few more.
The safety features on the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will be improved to meet today's standards with standard safety features such as ABS, speed-alert buzzer, rear parking sensors and dual front airbags. However, the number of airbags will be increased to 6 numbers from 1st October 2022.
Now coming to the powertrain, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be powered by the same Dual Jet, 1-litre, naturally-aspirated petrol engine as other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks such as the new Celerio, and Wagon R 1.0.
This K10C series engine produces 65.7bhp of peak power at 5,500rpm and 89Nm of torque at 3,500rpm. Also, this engine is likely to come with two gearbox options - a 5-speed manual transmission and a 5-speed AMT unit.
Also, leaked NCT registration documents also conform to the use of the above engine and gearbox option in the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback. These leaked documents also reveal that the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be available in 11 variants.
Out of these 11 variants, 6 of these variants will be equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission, whereas the remaining 4 variants will be equipped with an AMT unit.
In addition to this information, the leaked NCT registration documents also reveal the dimensions of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback.
Looking at these dimensions, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be slightly bigger than the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 as the upcoming hatchback measures 3,530mm long, 1,490mm wide, and 1,520mm tall. Also, the wheelbase of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 measures 2,380mm.
When launched, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback won't be having much of competition from other manufacturers as the only remaining entry-level hatchback that is not a Maruti Suzuki is the Renault Kwid.
Thoughts About The Launch Of New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
The launch of the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will make the entry-level hatchback segment a bit more exciting and it will also give potential customers more options within the same brand itself.