- 2 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson First Drive Review - Extreme Extroverted Tranquility
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spotted At Khardung La Within A Week From Its Launch In India
- News Goa panchayat election results bring mixed bag for the BJP, Congress
- Sports ONE Fight Night 1: Demetrious Johnson reveals plan to defeat Adriano Moraes in rematch
- Finance Bank Of Maharashtra Tops List Of PSU Lenders, In Q1 Loan, Deposit Growth
- Lifestyle 10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
- Technology Xiaomi Watch S1 Pro Is Brand's First Watch To Offer Temperature Tracking; Price & Specs
- Movies Macherla Niyojakavargam Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download
- Travel World Elephant Day 2022: Wildlife Destinations for Sighting Elephants in India
- Education Telangana EAMCET Results 2022 is declared: know how to check your TS EAMCET 2022 Results here!
Maruti Suzuki has been quite busy with successive launches in India. Now, the Indo-Japanese automaker is planning to launch the crossover version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno premium hatchback in India.
Recently, a heavily camouflaged version of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover has been spotted testing near the Indo-Japanese automaker's facility in Rohtak. These spied pictures of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover were taken by Karan Nandwani.
Looking at the spied images of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover, the model clearly wears a heavy disguise and it is very difficult to identify the model as a product of Maruti Suzuki.
As the spied upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover model wears a heavy disguise, it is difficult to comment on the styling of the upcoming model. However, looking at the spied images, we can see a few design traits such as stylish two-piece vertically stacked tail lamps, slightly squared wheel arches, large rear spoiler with high-mount stop light, and large yet stylish door-mounted ORVMs.
In addition to that, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover test mule also seems to sport large 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, and an all-around black cladding for more rugged looks.
However, we think the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover test mule is still in its primitive stage as rear bumpers lack any sort of faux skid plates, as these design elements have become a norm in the automotive industry for any sort of hatchback-based crossovers.
Though the interior of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover could not be seen, we expect the model to sport the same dashboard and interior layout as the newly updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback.
This means the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover is likely to come with all the features that are being offered on the newly updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback. Moreover, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover is also likely to get some additional features to justify the higher price tag.
Also, feature list of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover will come with features such as connected car tech, a 360-degree surround-view camera, a heads-up display, a large 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, climate control, powered ORVMs with turn indicators, electric boot release and much more.
On the other hand, we expect safety features such as 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control (ESC), traction control (TC), tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and a few more.
In terms of powertrain, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover is likely to sport either the 1.2-litre, naturally-aspirated, 4-cylinder petrol engine with an Integrated starter generator. This engine is likely to put out 88.5bhp of peak power and 113Nm of torque. Moreover, this engine option is likely to use the same 5-speed manual or AGS transmission from the Baleno hatchback.
There is also a possibility of Maruti Suzuki offering the 1.0-litre BoosterJet engine. This turbocharged petrol engine is likely to push out 100bhp of peak power and 150Nm of peak torque. Also, this engine is likely to be mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts About Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover
The upcoming Maruti Suzuki Baleno Crossover is likely to stand as a spiritual successor to the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. Also, the launch of this model will give more options to aspiring SUV buyers in India.