- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Mahindra recently launched the much-awaited Scorpio N SUV in India with a starting price of Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). However, Mahindra is yet to reveal the pricing of the 4WD variants.
Ahead of the price reveal of the 4WD variant of the newly launched Scorpio N, the SUV has started reaching select showrooms in 30 Indian cities. Though bookings for the SUV have already started, the automaker is yet to announce details regarding delivery.
In terms of powertrain, the 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N is available with one petrol engine and one diesel engine. Moreover, the diesel engine is available in two states of tune. The diesel engine is a 2.2-litre turbocharged unit and the base variant pushes out 130bhp of peak power and 300Nm of peak torque. Moreover, the base diesel engine comes exclusively mated to 6-speed manual transmission.
The more powerful diesel engine produces 172.6bhp of peak power and 370Nm of peak torque. However, the torque output is increased to 400Nm when paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Finally, the 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine puts out 200bhp of peak and 370Nm of torque, but torque goes up by another 10mm when paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission.
As of now, only the more powerful diesel engine variants will get the optional 4WD system. This 4WD system of the Scorpio N SUV gets both 4-high and 4-low gear ratios along with off-road modes - Rough, Mud, Snow, and Water.
In addition to these off-road modes, Mahindra has also installed mechanical locking differentials at the rear and brake locking differentials at the front for enhanced off-road ability.
In terms of dimension, the new Mahindra Scorpio N is a really big SUV measuring 4,662mm long, 1,917mm wide, 1,870mm tall, and sports a wheelbase of 2,750mm.
In terms of features and luxury, the upcoming Mahindra Scorpio N sports premium-looking Brow and Black leather seats, a large 8-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, connected car tech, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, dual-zone climate controls, Sony speaker setup, wireless charging pad, ventilated seats, multiple USB ports, electric driver seat adjustment, electric sunroof, a rotary dial for off-road mode selection, and more.
However, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio N will not be offered with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems).
Also, the new Mahindra Scorpio is available in 7 different exterior colour options - Deep Forest, Napoli Black, Everest White, Red Rage, Dazzling Silver, Royal Gold, and Grand Canyon.
Thoughts About The New 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N
The new Mahindra Scorpio N SUV is leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor, and we expect the model to improve the market share of the automaker by a considerable margin.