- 3 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News How 5G launch in India will benefit health sector?
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Mahindra has unveiled the Scorpio Classic SUV and the SUV is basically the previous-gen Scorpio. However, Mahindra has made some minor changes to the model. Here's everything you need to know about the Mahindra Scorpio Classic.
Starting with the exterior design of the Mahindra Scorpio Classic, the SUV looks pretty similar to the previous generation Scorpio, however, designers have put some effort to make some subtle changes.
The changes on the front includes a new front grille with Mahindra's new 'Twin Peaks' logo, a new reprofiled front bumper, a pair of new horizontal LED DRLs, new fog lamp housing, and a silver skid plate.
Coming to sides, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic gets an all-new 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels and dual-tone cladding on the doors. However, at the rear, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic looks identical to the previous-gen model except for the taillights, where the Scorpio Classic gets red tail lamps.
Interior & Features
Like the exterior, changes on the interior of the upcoming Mahindra Scorpio Classic SUV are kept to a minimum. However, the most noticeable of the change is the presence of a new larger 9-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity and wooden inserts instead of grey & black inserts.
In addition to that, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic is available in both 7-seater and 9-seater variants. The 7-seater variant is available in two configurations, the first one gets two captain seats in the middle row and the last low gets a bench seat, whereas the next configuration gets a bench seat on the second row and two side-facing jump seats on the third row.
Other than this, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic gets other features such as rear AC vents, cruise control, steering-mounted controls, power adjustable ORVMs, power windows, and a few more.
Engine & Gearbox
The upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic SUV is powered by the same 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine as the previous model, however, few changes have been made and this engine now pushes out a respectable 130bhp of peak power at 3,750rpm and 300Nm torque at 1,600rpm to 2,800rpm.
However, though the Mahindra Scorpio was previously available with a 6-speed automatic gearbox, this time it is exclusively available with just a 6-speed manual gearbox.
It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio Classic will be available in just 2 variants - Classic 'S' and Classic 'S11'. However, the automaker is yet to announce the pricing on these variants.
In terms of size, the new Mahindra Scorpio Classic measures 4,456mm long, 1,820mm wide, and 1,995mm tall. Moreover, the new Mahindra Scorpio Classic also comes with a decent 2,580mm wheelbase as well.
Thoughts About Mahindra Scorpio Classic
Though Mahindra is yet to reveal the prices of the Mahindra Scorpio Classic SUV, we expect the model to be a decent seller in the segment. In fact, the previous generation Scorpio sold a solid 4,131 units in June 2022.