- 8 hrs ago Winter Car Care & Check List – Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 23 hrs ago Force Urbania Bookings Open – Limited Dealers Authorised To Accept Bookings
- 23 hrs ago Car That Inspired Time Travelling Delorean Set To Return - Getting Back To The Future
- 1 day ago Bollywood Actor Ram Kapoor Adds Ferrari Portofino M To His Exotic Collection
- Movies Gashmeer Mahajani Opens Up About Starring In Nushrratt Bharuccha’s Chhorii 2: I Was On Board Within 10 Minutes
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Wayne Rooney names the player England must start in the next game
- News We asked Congress govt to target terrorism, instead they targeted me: PM Modi in Gujarat
- Lifestyle Signs That You Are Too Emotionally Dependent On Your Partner
- Finance Top Brokerages Suggests Accumulate Two Multibagger Large Cap & Small Cap Stocks For High Returns
- Technology Xiaomi 13 With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Tipped To Launch On December 1
- Travel Roraima Tepui Trek - Wild, Offbeat and Trail-worthy
- Education BPSC 67th Mains Exam 2022: Exam Schedule Announced At bpsc.bih.nic.in, Check Application Fee & Schedule Here
Mahindra has in recent times seen immense success with its products and now, the brand has announced that it has topped the sales charts for SUVs. Mahindra & Mahindra also records its highest sales ever in a month and even in a quarter. This can be owed to the grand success of the Mahindra Scorpio-N, XUV700, Thar, and even the Scorpio Classic, among others.
Mahindra is one of the well-known Indian automotive manufacturers. The brand has always had a strong presence in the SUV segment. It was in 1948 that Mahindra first saw an opportunity in the SUV market and started the assembly of the Willys Jeep in India. Since then, SUVs have always remained the stronghold for the Indian brand.
Mahindra did launch a sedan and a hatchback, however, they were always overshadowed by the SUVs and the brand's focus on SUVs while every other brand was vying for the small car space has now paid off. Mahndra's SUVs are the best in their segment and there's no thinking twice about this. This is made obvious by the sales numbers.
The recently-launched Scorpio-N is the perfect example of the same. On 30 July 2022, bookings were opened for the new SUV and within 30 minutes, Mahindra received one lakh bookings for the same. Before the Scorpio-N, it was the XUV700 that saw a similar response from the buying population.
The Mahindra Thar too, is bringing in brilliant sales numbers and then there are Mahindra's LCVs and pickup trucks that sell in great numbers. When all of this is put together, Mahidnra has a huge portfolio of vehicles that sell well and this, not so surprisingly reflects on the sales report.
Mahindra sold a total of 64,486 vehicles in September 2022, which is the highest ever sales figure recorded by the brand in a single month. This also shows a 129 percent growth when compared to September 2021. In the July-September 2022 quarter, Mahindra sold 1,79,673 vehicles, which is the highest figure yet for a quarter. This shows a growth of 77 percent compared to the same quarter last year.
In terms of exports, Mahindra clocked 2,538 units and as far as EVs are concerned, Mahindra electric three-wheelers are doing very well indeed. The brand sold 4,071 vehicles from the Treo range of electric three-wheelers.
Veejay Nakra, President of Mahindra's Automotive Division was quoted as saying, "September was a very exciting month with a strong start to the festive season. We continue to see very strong demand and performance across our portfolio of products from SUVs, LCVs less than 3.5 tons and our Last Mile Mobility brands."
Thoughts On Mahindra Clocking Highest-Ever Sales Figures
Mahindra is a brand that many of us have known and come to love over the decades. In recent times though, the cars made by the brand have been absolute gold. They boast powerful engines, capable drivetrain systems, feature-packed interior and brilliant-looking exterior. Great sales numbers then, are only natural for the brand.