- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
Ahead of the launch of the new Mahindra Scorpio, the marketing team of the automaker is busy releasing new teasers online to promote the SUV. The latest teaser hints that the safety level of the upcoming new Scorpio will be high.
In recent years, Mahindra has been making some of the safest cars you can buy in India. The latest launch from Mahindra is the Mahindra XUV700 SUV and it scored a perfect 5-Star rating at the Global-NCAP for adult occupant protection.
Apart from that, the Mahindra XUV300 also scored a 5-Star rating at the Global-NCAP for adult occupant protection. Whereas, other models such as the new Mahindra Thar and Mahindra Marazzo MPV have scored a respectable 4-Star rating at the Global-NCAP for adult occupant protection.
The latest teaser comes with the caption which reads, "The new Mahindra SUV makes even the crash dummy feel safe".
Recently, the first images of the 2022 Mahindra Scorpio in white exterior colour were leaked online. Moreover, those images of the white Mahindra Scorpio were taken from the production plant itself.
This image of the white Mahindra Scorpio from the production plant also confirmed that the production of the new-gen Scorpio has commenced ahead of the launch. Moreover, we expect the Mahindra to launch the new Scorpio in the month of June as part of the celebration associated with the 20th anniversary of the SUV.
From the design perspective, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio takes inspiration from the earlier iteration of the SUV and other XUV-lineup of SUVs.
Under the skin, the upcoming new Mahindra Scorpio is likely to sport body-on-frame chassis and it is expected to come with a choice of two engine options. The first option is most likely to be Mahindra's tried-and-tested 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel engine and the next engine option is likely to be the new 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
However, the 2.2-litre diesel engine and the 2.0-litre petrol engine will be slightly detuned compared to the unit in the XUV700 to avoid direct competition. We also expect the top-end variant of the new Mahindra Scorpio to come with a very robust and sophisticated shift-on-fly four-wheel-drive system.
We also expect Mahindra to equip the new Mahindra Scorpio with advanced features such as a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, wireless charging pad, connected car tech, cooled glovebox, climate control, and much more.
In terms of pricing, we expect Mahindra to price the new Scorpio aggressively with a starting price close to Rs 12 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The New 2022 Mahindra Scorpio
With the launch of the new Scorpio in India, Mahindra will be looking forward to increase its market share.