- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 11 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
British luxury SUV manufacturer Land Rover has revealed the prices for the new Range Rover Sport on its Indian website. Prices for the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport start at Rs 1.64 crore and the new SUV will start arriving in showrooms later in the year in November.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Variants & Pricing
As per the Land Rover India website, the new Range Rover Sport will be offered in four variant options - Dynamic SE, Dynamic HSE, Autobiography, and First Edition.
All four variants will be offered with both petrol and diesel engine options in three-litre straight-six guises. The models will be offered in both mild and full-hybrid guises. The top-spec First Edition will also be offered with the range topping P530 model with a V8 under the bonnet.
The dynamic SE variants will start at Rs 1.64 crore with the HSE models starting at Rs 1.71 crore. Prices for the Autobiography trim level will start at Rs 1.81 crore while the range-topping First Edition models of the new Range Rover Sport will start at Rs 1.84 crore.
The reasons for the high pricing compared to rivals like the Porsche Cayenne is the fact that the new Range Rover Sport will be imported to India in CBU guise.
|Range Rover Sport|
|Dynamic SE||₹1.64 Crore|
|Dynamic HSE||₹1.71 Crore|
|First Edition||₹1.84 Crore|
*All prices Mentioned are ex-showroom
2022 Range Rover Sport Specs, Dimensions & Features
The new Range Rover Sport from Land Rover is offered with a choice of 3.0-litre straight six diesel and petrol engines and 4.4-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine from BMW.
The 3.0-litre straight six diesel engine is only offered in mild hybrid guise with 346bhp on tap and 700Nm of torque. The 3.0-litre straight six petrol is offered in both mild hybrid and strong hybrid guises. in mild hybrid guise the engine produces 394bhp while the strong hybrid version raises that figure to 434bhp for the P400e variant that will be offered in India.
The range topping version of the Range Rover Sport will sport BMW's twin-turbocharged 4.4-litre V8 which will offer 523bhp and 750Nm of peak torque allowing the near 2.5-tonne SUV to sprint from 0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 250km/h.
The new Range Rover Sport is 4,946mm long, 2,209mm wide (with the mirrors open) and 1,820mm tall. The wheelbase of the 2022 Range Rover Sport measures 2,997mm long which is 75mm longer than that of the previous model. The Range Rover Sport has a ground clearance of 216mm which can be raised to 281mm by selecting an off-roading mode.
Inside the new Land Rover Range Rover Sport features a dual display setup on the dash with a 13.7-inch driver's display and a 13.1-inch Pivi Pro infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, support for OTA updates. THe infotainment system is hooked up to Meridian 3D Audio system and also acts as the display for the surround-view camera setup.
Thoughts On The Pricing Of The New Range Rover Sport In India
The new Land Rover Range Rover Sport is priced higher than its rivals in the India market but this is due to the fact that the new SUV is being imported into the country as a CBU. However, we don't expect the price to be a hinderance to its customers base which includes quite a few rich and famous personalities from the movie industry.