- 16 min ago Exclusive: Toyota Innova Hycross Variant-Wise Features List Revealed
- 3 hrs ago Pravaig Defy Launched At Rs 39.5 Lakh - 402bhp, 500km+ Range Electric SUV
- 4 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Costlier - New Price To Be Effective From Today Onwards
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Hycross Revealed - 21.1km/l Mileage
- Finance Paytm KYC- How to Complete Paytm KYC Online?
- Education How Much Does It Cost To Study MBBS In Australia?
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- Technology Fortnite Chapter 3 Fracture Finale Event; What is it And How to Play?
- Movies Anushka Sharma And Virat Kohli’s Plush Alibaug Villa Price Will Boggle Your Mind; See Inside Pics
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 1st ODI: List of Award Winners, Scorecard, Man Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- News Probe recommended into scam of Rs 1,300 crore in construction of classrooms by AAP government
- Travel Part Two- Most Trending Winter Holiday Destinations in India 2022
Italian car manufacturer Lamborghini has launched the all-new Urus Performante in India. The Lamborghini Urus Performante is priced at Rs 4.22 Crore (ex-showroom).
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is a lightweight and sportier version of the Italian Super SUV. The Performante weighs in at 47 kilogrammes lighter than the OG Urus.
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is powered by an updated version of the 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged engine found on the original super SUV. In the Urus Performante, the forced induction engine produces 657bhp and 850Nm of torque. While torque has remained the same, the new Performante gets an extra 16bhp out of its engine compared to the OG Urus.
The engine continues to be paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all four wheels. With launch control engaged, the Urus Performante sprints from 0-100km/h in just 3.3 seconds (0.3 seconds faster than the original Urus) and can hit a top speed of 306km/h.
Alongside the Strada (street), Sport, Corsa (track), Terra (dirt), Sabbia (sand), and Neve (snow) driving modes, the new Urus Performante also gets a new Rally mode. Lamborghini claims that the new mode enhances the oversteer capabilities of the Urus Performante by tweaking the anti-roll bar and damping systems.
The new Urus Performante rides on lightweight 22-inch wheels that are shod with Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tyres (285/40 R22 - front and 325/35 R22 - rear) the first time the Italian tyre firm has developed a semi-slick tyre for an SUV.
The new Urus Performante features updated looks which includes an updated front bumper, new alloy wheels along with an updated rear bumper and diffuser. The Urus Performante also sports a lightweight Akrapovic titanium exhaust system.
There are also quite a few carbon fibre parts that help with the weight loss program for the new Performante. These lightweight parts include a new carbon fibre bonnet, wheelarches, rear diffuser and a new rear wing.
Speaking at the launch of the new Urus Performante in India, Sharad Agarwal, Head of Lamborghini India, said "The Urus has been instrumental in opening new markets driving growth for the brand in India and we are therefore delighted to introduce it to our customers and fans. From breaking the record of being driven on the highest motorable road in the world - Umling La Pass at 19,300 ft above sea level, to setting new sales records for the brand in the local market with the delivery of 200th unit, the Urus is a truly bar-raiser. This Super SUV offers a new level of lightweight, aerodynamic design and a sportier and more engaging driving experience: not only on road but in every environment. It retains the driving dynamics and versatility synonymous with uncompromising Lamborghini DNA while raising the bar for 'fun to drive' performance and distinctive looks."
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Urus Performante
The Lamborghini Urus Performante is a lightweight version of the Italian firm's very popular SUV. Expect the richy rich, celebs and cricketers to start running around in this lightweight Lambo SUV soon on our roads.