- 3 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- News Uttar Pradesh gears up for its fourth tiger reserve in Chitrakoot
- Technology Sony Diwali Sale Offering Bumper Discounts on Bravia TVs, Soundbars, Headphones, More
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV has been launched in India and the prices for the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition start from Rs 24.44 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV is launched to commemorate the fifth anniversary of Jeep starting its operations in India. Moreover, interested customers can book the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV at Jeep dealerships across the country and through the Jeep India website as well.
Since the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition is a special edition of the Jeep Compass SUV, Jeep has also introduced some distinct features on the SUV to help it differentiate from the standard Jeep Compass models.
Starting with the exterior, the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV sports a few mild yet noticeable changes such as 18-inch alloy wheels with Granite Crystal finishing, an equally complimenting ORVM finished in neutral grey, body-coloured fender flares, accent coloured roof rails, and a neutral grey finishing on the front grille rings.
Though these changes are minor, the overall effect of these changes on the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV makes it look a bit more premium as well. In addition to these changes, Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV sports a fifth-anniversary badging as well.
On the insides of the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV, the changes are a bit more visible. These changes include Tungsten accent stitching on the leather seats, a black headliner, an automatic dimming rear-view mirror, and piano black and anodised gun metal interior accents as well.
Like the exterior, all these changes have been introduced on the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV to make it look a bit more premium and special compared to the standard variant of the Jeep Compass SUV.
Commenting on the launch of the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV in India, Mr Nipun Mahajan, Head of Jeep Brand India, said, "The Jeep Compass is an iconic SUV that has and continues to encourage adventure and off-roading in the hearts of many Indians. This is evidenced by the many distinctive awards and honours the Jeep Compass has bagged for its design, efficiency, capability and reliability since its debut here in 2017. The Jeep Compass has firmly established itself as the leading premium compact SUV in the country and is an aspiration for all SUV buyers. The anniversary edition is our celebratory offering that combines the capable Jeep Compass in a unique appearance, with loads of safety and technology features at a great value."
The Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV can be specified with either a 162bhp, 1.4-litre, turbocharged, Multiair petrol engine with 250Nm of torque or a 170bhp, 2.0-litre, turbocharged, Multijet diesel engine with 350Nm of torque. It is also worth mentioning that the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV can be specified in a 4X4 configuration with the Multijet diesel engine.
Gearbox options include a 7-speed DCT gearbox with the petrol engine, whereas the diesel engine can be specified with either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 9-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition
The Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition with its few unique touches not only makes the SUV distinct, but it also makes the SUV look a bit more premium as well. However, other than aesthetic changes, the Jeep Compass Anniversary Edition SUV remains identical to the standard iteration.