- 7 hrs ago 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N Accessories - Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Will Discontinue Small Cars If Costs Become Unviable - Govt. To Blame?
- 10 hrs ago Pune Man Comes Up With ‘Unique’ Solution To Beat The Heat Inside Car - Cow Dung Wrap
- 11 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler Urban Motard Launched At Rs 11.49 Lakh
- Movies Makers Of Janhit Mein Jaari Have Been Approached For The Regional Remake Rights Of The Social-comedy
- Sports India vs Ireland 2nd T20I, Highlights: Hooda, Samson sizzle as Umran Malik hands India thrilling win
- Technology Best Mobile Phones With 6,000mAh Battery Launched In 2022
- News Udaipur beheading incident: ASI suspended for negligence
- Finance This Quality Large Cap Stock Announces Record Date For Rs. 22/Share Dividend: Check Details
- Lifestyle Ashadha Amavasya 2022: Date, Time, Vrat Vidhi, How To Eradicate Pitrudosh, And Remedies
- Education PSEB 12th Result 2022 Declared At pseb.ac.in, Download Punjab Board Class 12 Result Here
- Travel Savandurga Hill In Monsoon - Hiking and Climbing
The Hyundai Venue is one of the most successful Hyundai SUVs in India and a consistent seller for the South Korean automobile giant in the country. Apart from that, the Venue SUV is the third best selling Hyundai model in the previous month.
Though the Hyundai Venue is still considered one of the most feature-packed SUVs and a decent seller in its segment, Hyundai has decided to update the Hyundai Venue SUV. This will help Hyundai improve sales and further improve its market share in the Indian automobile market.
As expected of any facelifted model, the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue will feature extensive changes to its exterior and interior. These changes will be made to make the Venue a lot more in line with the current design language.
Starting with the exterior, the upcoming facelifted version of Hyundai Venue is most likely to feature Hyundai's chrome finished cascading front grille. This change alone will add a lot more presence to the Hyundai's sub-4m SUV.
Other changes on the front will include a revised front bumper, a pair of new LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, a set of new alloy wheels, and a pair of slightly different and more prominent-looking roof rails.
Coming to the rear of the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue, the SUV will receive a pair of new LED tail lamps with 'Z' pattern and 'VENUE' lettering at the centre. All these changes will make the upcoming new Hyundai Venue look a bit more modern and substantial compared to the outgoing version of the SUV.
On the inside, the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue SUV is likely to feature a redesigned dashboard and will also feature a larger 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment unit. Other changes in the interior will include a new digital instrument cluster, new upholstery, and an uprated feature list.
Speaking about features, the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue is likely to come with features such as an upgraded BOSE sound system, ventilated front seats, auto climate control, sunroof, wireless charging, connected car tech, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, and much more.
In terms of safety features, we expect to see 6 airbags as standard fitment on all variants, ABS, EBS, electronic stability control (ESC), tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and much more.
However, we expect the engine lineup to be very similar to the outgoing model. This includes two petrol and one diesel engine option. The base 1.2-litre petrol engine produces 81.86bhp of peak power and 116Nm of peak torque, whereas the 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine produces 118.35bhp of peak power and 175Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the 1.5-litre diesel unit produces 98.63bhp of peak power and 245Nm of peak torque. Apart from that, gearbox options are likely to be the same as well.
At present, the Hyundai Venue range starts from Rs 7.11 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and we expect a marginal increase in pricing for the upcoming facelifted version of the SUV.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Facelifted Version Of Hyundai Venue
Despite the Hyundai Venue being one of the most feature-packed SUVs and a decent seller in its segment, the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue SUV will help the South Korean automaker improve sales and its market share in the Indian market.