- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic - All You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago 2022 Ola S1 Comes With More Range, Top Speed & Features
- 10 hrs ago 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - AMT Gearbox, Touchscreen Infotainment, Steering Controls & More
- 24 hrs ago Mahindra BE & Twin Peaks Electric SUV Brands Revealed - 5 New EVs Unveiled
- Sports Ultimate Kho Kho preview: Chennai Quick Guns seek maiden win, Mumbai Khiladis take on Gujarat Giants
- Finance Multibagger Adani Stock Gives 175% Return In 6 Months, In Q1 PAT Increases 17-Fold YoY
- Education Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2022: August 17 Is Last Date To Apply, Hurry Up!
- Lifestyle Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- News New India? Opposition slams PM Modi over release of Bilkis Bano case convicts
- Movies Sony Entertainment Television Acquires The Rights Of Revered Culinary Reality Show Masterchef India
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
- Technology Xiaomi’s New 32" Budget Smart TV Costs Rs. 16,999: Key Features, Specs & Competition
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has teased a new N concept car and what appears to be the Ioniq 5 N ahead of their July 15 debut. The two vehicles from Hyundai's go-faster N Division will be revealed on what the marque has dubbed N Day.
The teaser image for the new N concept car shows a long coupe with a massive rear wing under a black cover. Not much is known about the mysterious concept car which Hyundai claims will start a new chapter of driving fun.
The teaser photo of the mysterious N concept car is accompanied by another of what appears to be Ioniq 5 racing down the straight of a race track. This car is expected to be the go-faster N version of Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover which was crowned the World Car of the Year at the New York Auto Show earlier this year.
While not much is known about the go faster version of Hyundai's game changing EV, the car is expected to bear the Ioniq 5 N badge when it arrives on the 15th of July. The Ioniq 5 N is expected to hit the roads in 2023.
While Hyundai has not revealed any details about the upcoming Ioniq 5 N , the go-faster crossover and the mysterious concept along with the rumored are expected to share the dual motor setup of its Kia sibling - the EV6 GT.
The fastest version of Kia's EV6 lineup was revealed earlier this year. The Kia EV6 GT sports motors on each axle that develop a total of 577bhp and 740Nm of peak torque. This allows the EV6 GT to sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds and continue onward to a top speed of 261km/h.
We expect Hyundai to quote similar performance figures for the Ioniq 5 N when it reveals it arrives on the 15th of July. The Ioniq 5 N and the mystery N concept will mark the first time that Hyundai's resident go-faster N division heads into the world of electric vehicles.
Thoughts On Hyundai N's Upcoming Move Into The EV World
Hyundai's previous N models - the i20 N and i30 N hot hatchbacks and the Kona N SUV have seen the N division build its reputation with petrolheads across the globe as makers of proper VFM performance cars. On what Hyundai has dubbed N Day (15th July) the South Korean marque's go faster division will dive headlong into the world of EVs and we can't wait to see what exactly they've cooked up.