- Finance Singer India Climbs 44% In 2 Sessions After RJ's Rare Investments Buys Stake
- Technology Infinix Hot 12 With 50MP AI Triple Cameras, 6,000 mAh Battery Launched: Starts From Rs. 9,499
- Sports Ban on All India Football Federation: Supreme Court defers hearing till August 22
- Education TS LAWCET Result 2022 Today At lawcet.tsche.ac.in; Know Details
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai LEAP: Akshara & Abhi To Part Ways; Akshara To Live With Dr Kunal!
- News Dalit boy’s killing: 12 Rajasthan Congress councillors quit
- Lifestyle Amitabh Bachchan's Voicenote To Raju Shrivastava: How Does The Sound Of Loved Ones Awaken A Comatose Brain?
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
South Korean carmaker Hyundai has teased a new N concept car and what appears to be the Ioniq 5 N ahead of their July 15 debut. The two vehicles from Hyundai's go-faster N Division will be revealed on what the marque has dubbed N Day.
The teaser image for the new N concept car shows a long coupe with a massive rear wing under a black cover. Not much is known about the mysterious concept car which Hyundai claims will start a new chapter of driving fun.
The teaser photo of the mysterious N concept car is accompanied by another of what appears to be Ioniq 5 racing down the straight of a race track. This car is expected to be the go-faster N version of Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric crossover which was crowned the World Car of the Year at the New York Auto Show earlier this year.
While not much is known about the go faster version of Hyundai's game changing EV, the car is expected to bear the Ioniq 5 N badge when it arrives on the 15th of July. The Ioniq 5 N is expected to hit the roads in 2023.
While Hyundai has not revealed any details about the upcoming Ioniq 5 N , the go-faster crossover and the mysterious concept along with the rumored are expected to share the dual motor setup of its Kia sibling - the EV6 GT.
The fastest version of Kia's EV6 lineup was revealed earlier this year. The Kia EV6 GT sports motors on each axle that develop a total of 577bhp and 740Nm of peak torque. This allows the EV6 GT to sprint from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds and continue onward to a top speed of 261km/h.
We expect Hyundai to quote similar performance figures for the Ioniq 5 N when it reveals it arrives on the 15th of July. The Ioniq 5 N and the mystery N concept will mark the first time that Hyundai's resident go-faster N division heads into the world of electric vehicles.
Thoughts On Hyundai N's Upcoming Move Into The EV World
Hyundai's previous N models - the i20 N and i30 N hot hatchbacks and the Kona N SUV have seen the N division build its reputation with petrolheads across the globe as makers of proper VFM performance cars. On what Hyundai has dubbed N Day (15th July) the South Korean marque's go faster division will dive headlong into the world of EVs and we can't wait to see what exactly they've cooked up.