- 16 hrs ago 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny & Fronx Clock More Than 14,000 Bookings – Waiting Period Shoots Up
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Front Suspension Issue – Official Statement Out
- Lifestyle How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
South Korean car manufacturer Hyundai is offering savings of up to Rs 1.5 lakhs on multiple vehicles in its lineup in the final month of 2022.
Hyundai dealers are offering up massive discounts on the Grand i10 Nios, i20, Aura and the Kona Electric SUVas they look to clear out stock from this calender year.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios - Save Up To Rs 63,000
Hyundai is offering discounts of up to Rs 63,000 on its Grand i10 Nios hatchback. Variants of the Grand i10 Nios powered by the 1.0-turbocharged three-cylinder petrol engine are being offered with a cash discount of Rs 50,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 3,000.
For the variants powered by the 1.2-litre petrol engine, the cash discount on offer is Rs 20,000 along with the usual exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 3,000. CNG variants see the cash discount upped to Rs 25,000 while the other benefits remain the same.
Hyundai Aura - Save Up To Rs 43,000
The Hyundai Aura compact sedan is being offered with discounts of up to Rs 43,000 for December 2022. The CNG variants of the Aura are the ones to choose to get the full Rs 43,000 savings which include a Rs 30,000 cash bonus, Rs 10,000 in exchange bonuses and Rs 3,000 as a corporate discount.
Both petrol versions of the Aura (1.0-litre and 1.2-litre) see a reduction in total savings thanks to a drop in the cash discount to Rs 20,000. Both petrol-powered versions of the Aura are also offered with a exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 3,000.
Hyundai i20 - Save Up To Rs 30,000
Hyundai's premium i20 hatchback is being offered up to customers this month with discounts of up to Rs 30,000. These savings are only offered on the Magna and Sportz variants (both petrol and diesel) of the i20. These savings include a cash discount of Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
Hyundai Kona EV - Save Rs 1.5 Lakhs
Hyundai's sole current EV offering in the Indian market is the Kona EV. Customers looking to opt for the Korean electric SUV which offers an ARAI-certified range of 452km on a single charge can avail a flat cash discount of Rs 1.5 Lakhs this month from dealers.
Thoughts About Discounts On Offer From Hyundai This December
December is a month that sees dealers scramble to clear stock from the current calender year which ends up some rather large discounts for customers. This is the case with Hyundai this month with some dealers offering discounts as high as Rs 1.5 Lakh.
Please Note - Discounts may vary depending on the city and the dealership. Please check with your local dealership for the exact numbers.