- Sports SRH vs PBKS IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights, Score
- Movies Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actor Karan Mehra Accuses Estranged Wife Nisha Rawal Of Having Extramarital Affair
- News Rain to bring respite to northwest India, intensity to peak tomorrow: IMD
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk Of Tongue Cancer
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
The number of road accidents increases during rainy seasons due to a variety of reasons. However, the chances of an accident could be limited by following these simple steps.
Tyres are often overlooked by most users. However, these black, circular piece of rubber plays a crucial role in keeping your car on the road and the condition of the tyres greatly affects the traction.
Tyres with decent tread patterns ensure that the water is efficiently channelled away from the contact patch for maximum traction on wet surfaces. Though few tyres come with a tread indicator, it is recommended to change the tyre if the tread depth falls below 2mm.
Whether is summer or monsoon, the brakes of a car should be checked periodically. However, the brakes must be given extra care in the monsoon season due to reduced traction.
If necessary, changing the worn-out brake pads and brake rotors will also improve the braking performance of the car.
Wiper & Washers
Before monsoon season, it is always recommended to replace the wiper blades as the rubber in the wiper blade can get hard due to exposure to the sun. These hard wiper blades will not effectively clean the windshield and can cause permanent damage to the windshield.
Moreover, checking the washer is also very important as the feature can help clean the mud splashes and dirt from the windshield.
Leaks & Rust
Checking your car for leaks and rust before is very essential as rusting is accelerated during monsoon due to higher humidity and longer exposure to water.
In addition to that, it is wise to check all the rubber beadings for leaks as water leaks can turn disastrous for any car.
Using rubber mats is the best way to keep your car clean during monsoon as rubber mats can be easily washed and dried. In addition to that, rubber mats also protect the carpet lining from getting wet.
Cleaning the AC before the monsoon is very important as the cleaning process removes all the mould and mildew buildup. Apart from that, it will also improve the cooling/heating efficiency of your car's AC.
Breakdowns and traffic jams are more common in monsoons than in any other season and it will be very helpful if you keep an emergency kit in the car. The kit must contain a few protein bars, snacks with long shelf life, water, some basic tool kit, a flashlight, and a compass.
Thoughts About Car Care Tips For Monsoon
Driving in monsoons can be tricky due to a number of factors such as lower traction, poor visibility and more. However, the chances of accidents can be decreased by following the above steps.