- 8 hrs ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- 1 day ago Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- 1 day ago Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Discounts – Save Big Money Before Jan 2023 Price Hike
- Sports India vs Bangladesh 1st ODI Highlights: Mehidy Hasan Miraz's gritty cameo helps hosts eke out 1-wicket win
- News Centre to convene all-party meet Monday to finalise strategies for 2023 G-20 meet
- Lifestyle Safest Ways To Sterilise Your Baby's Bottles
- Movies Nandamuri Balakrishna To Romance Priyanka Jawalkar In His Next With Director Anil Ravipudi?
- Finance 3 Stocks That Made Biggest Recovery From 52-Week Low With Jump Of Over 7000%
- Education CAT Answer Key: The objection window will be closing today; Check Details Here
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
Honda Cars India has introduced a new offer this festive season to increase sales. The car finance scheme is called 'Drive in 2022, Pay in 2023', and it basically is a scheme in which buyers can get the car through financing and start paying the regular EMIs only in 2023. This certainly is an attractive offer and could draw more buyers to Honda dealerships.
Over its 27 years of existence, Honda Cars India has given us some pretty interesting cars. While cars like the CR-V, Jazz, Brio, etc, were all interesting offerings, it is cars like the City and Amaze that clocked decent sales numbers. In recent times though, Honda has seen a dip in sales numbers and that was rather worrying.
Honda upped the ante and launched some interesting variants of the City including a pure hybrid and the Amaze on the other hand didn't really receive lots of updates. However, both cars continue to be interesting options to buy in their respective spaces. Sales numbers though, are yet to increase.
This is where Honda's new finance scheme comes into the picture. Honda Cars India Limited has partnered with Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited to introduce this scheme and this will be available only to those looking at buying the Honda City or Honda Amaze. This is an offer that has been rolled out only for the festive season and will be valid only until 31 October 2022.
Up to 85 percent of the on-road cost of the car can be financed and only a negligible cost EMI will have to be paid for the first three months. The regular EMI will only start from the fourth month and the same will continue till the end of the tenure.
Kunal Behl, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for Honda Cars India was quoted as saying, "Honda Cars is always committed to offer its customers, the best of buying convenience and ownership experience." With this new finance scheme, Honda is expecting to add more Indian customers to the Honda family.
This new finance scheme also reconfirms Honda's long-term plans for the Indian market, contrary to rumours of the brand's exit from India. In fact, Takuya Tsumura, President and CEO of Honda Cars India rubbished these rumours and said, "We are staying. Why do we leave a market which is now the fourth largest market globally? We have been here for more than 20 year, so there is no reason to leave."
Thoughts On Honda Cars India Introducing New Finance Scheme For City & Amaze
The Indian market is now one of the most competitive markets in the world. This is due to the sheer size of the market and the number of manufacturers vying for dominance in the same space. In order to stay competitive, brands must come up with new marketing initiatives to attract buyers and this finance scheme is one such initiative.