- 4 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 21 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News People already getting 5Gs of ‘'garibi', 'ghotala', 'ghapla', 'ghalmel', 'gorakhdhanda’ under BJP: Akhilesh
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Ola Electric is a start-up EV maker and the company has already made the same giant leaps in terms of its infrastructure and business in the country.
Just like last year, Ola Electric announced its new products and future plans on Independence Day. This time, the start-up EV manufacturer re-launched the Ola S1 electric scooter and also announced its plans to launch the MoveOS 3 around the upcoming Diwali festival.
However, out of all the announcements and revelations, what really turned up the heat is the specifications of the upcoming Ola electric car. According to Ola Electric, its upcoming electric car will be the sportiest car made in India. Also, Ola Electric plans to launch its upcoming electric car in 2024.
According to Ola Electric, its upcoming electric car catapult from 0 to 100km/h in under 4-seconds and will have more than 500km of range on a full charge. In addition to all these mind-boggling numbers, the upcoming Ola electric car will also feature a full-glass roof.
With statements such as these, it is clear to expect that the upcoming Ola electric car will be equipped with dual electric motors that will power each axle and also sport a large battery pack with fast charging capabilities as well.
In addition to that, these specifications and goals clearly indicate that the upcoming Ola electric car is clearly aimed to rival the likes of cars from Tesla Motors and other electric cars such as Mercedes-Benz EQC, Volvo XC40 electric, and many more.
Overall, it is clear that the upcoming Ola electric car has been designed not only to please Indian consumers but global consumers as well. It is also worth mentioning that the upcoming Ola electric car will be using the startup EV maker's MoveOS.
Apart from that, Ola Electric has also focused to improve the efficiency of its upcoming electric car by making the car as aerodynamic as possible. For this, Ola Electric claims that its upcoming electric car will have a drag co-efficient of less than 0.21cd. In comparison, the world's most aerodynamically efficient production car is the Mercedes Benz EQS, which has a drag co-efficient of just 0.20cd.
Also, Ola Electric claims that its upcoming Ola electric car will have features such as semi-autonomous driving aids, dubbed 'Assisted Driving Capability'. Moreover, we expect this semi-autonomous driving tech to be rated at Level-2 and with options to upgrade hardware to cope with additional upgrades in future.
While revealing these details, Ola Electric also revealed that the company will have 6 different electric cars built on two different platforms. This means Ola electric is targeting a wide customer base with its upcoming electric car platform.
Speaking about Ola Electric's future plans, the startup EV maker is planning to further extend its FutureFactory with an annual production capacity of 1 million cars and 10 million scooters. Moreover, the company is also planning to build a new 100 Acre cell manufacturing plant nearby to this 'Extended' FutureFactory.
Thoughts About Ola Electric Car
Looking at the specifications and goals set by Ola Electric, it is clear that the startup EV maker is taking the fight to Tesla Motors. Moreover, we also expect an aggressive price tag when launched.