- 51 min ago Honda Almost Becomes Largest Two-Wheeler Manufacturer In India – Hero Sales Plummet
- 2 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 4 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- Sports ICC Under-19 T20 World Cup: Shafali Verma to lead India, dashing opener to captain against SA too
- Education SSC CHSL 2022 Application Process Starts Tomorrow; Check Details here
- Movies SSMB 28: Superstar Mahesh Babu-Trivikram Srinivas' Upcoming Film's Music Sessions Begin In Dubai!
- Finance Motilal Oswal Dec 5 Picks: 5 Stocks That Can Rally Up To 67%, Buy
- News Days after Mann claims arrest, Goldy Brar appears on YouTube to deny the news
- Technology Realme GT Neo 5 Tipped To Arrive With 240W Fast Charging: Everything We Know So Far
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
BYD has yet again released a new teaser of its upcoming electric SUV, the BYD Atto 3. The new teaser reveals the infotainment screen of the electric SUV. Though sporting a large infotainment screen has become common, the one in the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV can rotate.
Thanks to this feature, users can rotate the infotainment screen as per their liking - Horizontal or Portrait-style. Earlier, the company had teased the interior of the upcoming electric SUV.
When launched, the new BYD Atto 3 electric SUV will rival the likes of electric SUVs such as the MG ZS EV and Hyundai Kona in India. However, looking at the specifications, it seems like the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV has an upper hand.
Starting with the size, the upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is much larger than its rivals measuring 4,455mm long, 1,875mm wide, 1,615mm tall and also sports a wheelbase of 2,720mm.
Thanks to this larger size, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV also sports a larger 60.48kWh battery pack. However, according to a leaked brochure, the upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV will also be offered with a smaller 49.92kWh battery pack.
Thanks to the larger battery pack, the Atto 3 electric SUV comes with a range of 420km (WLTP cycle). Even when equipped with the smaller 49.92kWh battery back, the upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV can manage a respectable 345km under the WLTP cycle.
Coming to the powertrain, the upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is powered by a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor with 201bhp of peak power and 310Nm of peak torque - Making it a lot more powerful than its immediate rivals.
Thanks to its powerful electric motor, BYD claims that the Atto 3 electric SUV can sprint from a standstill to 100km/h in just 7.3 seconds. However, it is to be seen how this electric SUV performs in the real world.
The upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is said to come with a Level-2 autonomous driving system and includes features such as adaptive cruise control with stop & go function, forward collision warning, lane-keeping assist, door open warning, blind-spot monitoring system, auto emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert and more.
Since the automaker has already released more than a few teasers of the Atto 3 electric SUV, we expect BYD to soon launch the electric SUV in the Indian automobile market. According to a few sources, BYD India is likely to launch the Atto 3 electric SUV on October 11.
We expect the upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV to be priced around Rs 25 lakh to Rs 30 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BYD Atto 3 Electric SUV
The upcoming BYD Atto 3 electric SUV is an attractive-looking electric SUV with specifications to attract plenty of buyers. Following the new teasers, we can say that the electric SUV also sports some note-worthy features. However, the success of the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV in India will depend on the pricing.