- 1 hr ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- 18 hrs ago 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago 5 New Car Launches In The Coming Weeks - Grand Vitara, MG Hector Facelift & More
- 22 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Max Becomes First Electric Car To Reach Umling La - The World’s Highest Motorable Road
- News Coup in China? Beijing cancels over 9,000 flights, several trains for unknown reason
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Here's a list of SUVs you can consider buying this festive season if you are on a tight budget.
Tata Punch is an SUV worth your consideration if your budget is under Rs 7 lakh mark. Despite its small footprint, it is the safest vehicle on this list with a 5-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP for adult protection.
The Tata Punch SUV also comes well equipped with features such as projector headlamps, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, a cooled glove box, climate control, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a digital driver display, and many more.
Coming to the powertrain, the Tata Punch is powered by a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated Revotron petrol engine. This engine makes 84.48bhp of power and 113 Nm of torque. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual gearbox and a 5-speed Automated Manual Transmission (AMT).
At present, prices for the Tata Punch SUV range start from Rs 5.93 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base variant.
The Nissan Magnite is a great car if you are looking for a compact and fuel-efficient sub-4m SUV. Moreover, the Japanese SUV flaunts a 4-Star safety rating from Global-NCAP for adult occupant protection.
Apart from that, the Nissan Magnite SUV comes with a long list of features including an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, push-button start, smart key, auto AC, rear AC vents, cruise control, wireless phone charger, air purifier and many more.
The Nissan Magnite come with two engine options. The base 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated model produces 71.05bhp of power, whereas the more potent 1.0-litre turbocharged variant pumps out 98.63 bhp. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual transmission and a CVT automatic transmission.
Prices for the Nissan Magnite SUV range start from Rs 5.97 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) for the base 'XE' variant.
Under the skin, both Renault Kiger and the Nissan Magnite are almost identical. So, the Renault Kiger is also a great buy if you are on a budget.
The feature list on the Renault Kiger is almost similar to the one on the Nissan Magnite, and the French SUV comes equipped with features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, Start/Stop button, climate control, rear AC vents, cruise control, wireless phone charger, ARKAMYS audio system and many more.
The Renault Kiger comes with two same powertrain options as the Nissan Magnite. The base 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated model produces 71.05bhp of power, whereas the more potent 1.0-litre turbocharged variant pumps out 98.63 bhp. Gearbox options include a 5-speed manual transmission and a CVT automatic transmission.
Prices for the Renault Kiger start from Rs 5.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'RXE' variant of the SUV.
Mahindra KUV 100 NXT
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT is a very capable vehicle, and a unique vehicle as the model can seat up to 6 people (3+3). Though the model showed some success during the launch period, it soon faded away in the background. However, it is still a great buy if you find the 3+3 seating configuration as an added bonus.
Despite being an older model in this list, the Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with features such as a 7-inch infotainment unit, 6-speaker Audio system, GPS navigation, steering-mounted audio controls, tiltable steering, LED DRLs, and many more.
At present, the KUV100 NXT comes with a 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder, naturally-aspirated petrol engine. This engine produces a respectable 82bhp of peak power and 115Nm of peak torque. Moreover, this power unit comes exclusively mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Prices for the Mahindra KUV100 NXT start from Rs 6.02 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'K2+' 6-seater variant.
Thoughts About Budget-Friendly SUVs Under Rs 7 Lakh Mark
The above-listed 4 SUVs are the best budget-friendly SUVs you can buy in India with a budget of Rs 7 lakh. However, it is worth mentioning that none of the SUVs in this list are compromised in any way to fit the budget.