- 32 min ago Honda Almost Becomes Largest Two-Wheeler Manufacturer In India – Hero Sales Plummet
- 2 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 3 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu: Here's How Much Faima Took Home For Her Participation In The Reality Show!
- News Gujarat and Himachal Election 2022 Exit Poll LIVE: Will saffron party retain both states?
- Sports World Cup 2022: Stats and Facts as France and England set quarterfinals meet
- Finance Motilal Oswal Bullish On This Midcap Aditya Birla Group Stock, Suggests Buy For Robust 21% Gains
- Education HTET 2022 Answer Key Out; Check All Details Here
- Technology Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
German luxury carmaker BMW has launched the M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition in India. The BMW M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition is priced at Rs 2.55 crore (ex-showroom).
The new limited edition M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition commands the same price tag as the 'regular' M8 Competition but brings with it a few cosmetic changes.
The BMW M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition is offered in multiple colour options including Daytona Beach Blue, a colour exclusive to the new limited edition model. Other colour options include Frozen Brilliant White, Frozen Marina Bay Blue, Frozen Deep Green and Frozen Deep Grey. Owners can also opt for three metallic colour options - M Isle of Man Green, M Brooklyn Grey and Aventurine Red.
The BMW M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition is offered with a host of carbon fibre parts as standard including the front bumper, side air intake, exterior mirror caps, rear diffuser and spoiler. BMW claims these carbon fibre bits help reduce weight and aerodynamic drag which further enhances the M8's handling. Also seen are several M badges.
Step inside the M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition and you'll find a few more changes in the form of the Merino leather upholstery, Anthracite Alcantara headliner and M seat belts. Other bits of the interior including the twin displays on the dash are carried over from the regular M8 Competition.
Mechanically, the M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition is the same as the standard M8 Competition which means it continues to use the 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 that pushes out 617bhp and 750Nm of peak torque. The engine is paired with an 8-speed automatic gearbox that sends power to all four wheels.
The new BMW M8 Competition 50 Jahre M Edition is the most expensive special edition BMW to date in India. BMW, before the launch of this new limited edition M8, had launched the M340i, 630i M Sport, 530i M Sport, M4 Competition, X7 40i M Sport and the X4 M Sport as part of the 50th birthday celebrations of the 'M' division. BMW will launch three more 50 Jahre M cars in India as part of M's 50th birthday celebrations.
Thoughts About The BMW M8 50 Jahre M Edition
The BMW M8 50 Jahre M Edition is the latest BMW car to be revealed in a limited edition guise to celebrate the 50th birthday of BMW's M Edition. With 617bhp on tap and a host of cosmetic changes, this limited edition model is for the BMW fan with big pockets and an appreciation for the M division.