- 1 hr ago Top 10 Best-Selling Car Brands In India (November 2022) - Y-o-Y Sales Up By Nearly 31%
- 3 hrs ago 5 Upcoming Royal Enfield Motorcycles – Scrambler To Fully-Faired
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launch This Month – Bookings Already Open
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- News Now, Congress leader asks Modi govt to take back PoK
- Technology Google Testing End-to-End Encryption For Group Messages; Emoji Support Also Expected
- Movies Vanangaan Controversy: Netizens Blame Director Bala For Dropping Suriya From The Film!
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Banking Stock, Shares Can Surge Up To 24%, Says Motilal Oswal
- Education CLAT 2023 Admit Card will be Out Tomorrow; Know How to Download
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: How 'Mad' Mehidy and friend Mustafizur guided Bangla to 1-wicket win
- Lifestyle Somnath Temple In Junagadh: History, Legend And Best Time To Visit
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
British luxury carmaker Aston Martin has launched the DBX 707, the world's most powerful luxury SUV in India. The Aston Martin DBX 707 is priced at Rs 4.63 crore (ex-showroom).
The Aston Martin DBX 707 draws power from Mercedes-AMG's 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine (M177). Placed under the bonnet of the British SUV, this wet sumped engine features a new set of turbochargers that help up the output levels to 697bhp (707 PS) at 6,000rpm and 900Nm of peak torque between 2,750 and 4,500rpm.
The DBX 707's fruity V8 is paired to a 9-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox from AMG that transmits the power from the engine to all four wheels. Unlike the gearbox found on the regular DBX, the 707's gearbox setup features a wet clutch and revised gear ratios to help it deal with the extra 155bhp from the bonkers go-faster SUV's engine.
The Aston Martin DBX 707 despite weighing in at 2,245 kilogrammes is blisteringly quick off the line going from 0-100km/h in just 3.3 seconds. The DBX 707 has a top speed of 310km/h.
The Aston Martin DBX 707 is 5,039mm long, 1,998mm wide, and 1,680mm tall. The wheelbase of the DBX 707 is 3,060mm long and it offers 190mm of ground clearance in its regular GT mode. In off-road mode, the DBX 707 raises its ground clearance levels to 235mm.
To take care of the rough stuff, the DBX 707 features a three chamber air suspension setup with electronically adjustable anti-roll bars. At the front the DBX 707 sports double wishbones while the rear features a multi-link setup.
To bring the DBX 707 to a halt, Aston Martin has fitted its go faster SUV with massive vented and grooved 2-piece semi floating carbon ceramic disc brakes . The 420mm front brakes sport 6 piston monoblock aluminium callipers while the 390mm rear discs are clamped down by a sliding single piston aluminium and iron calliper with integrated park brake.
The Aston Martin DBX 707 rides on 22-inch forged aluminium wheels that are shod with Pirelli P-Zero rubber - 285/40 YR22 (front) and 325/35 YR22 (rear).
The Aston Martin DBX 707 also features quite a few design changes to help differentiate it from the 'regular' DBX SUV. These changes include a 27 per cent larger front grille to feed cold air into the much more powerful twin-turbo V8 engine. The new grille has also ensured that the DBX 707 sports a slightly different lighting signature than the base DBX. Other changes come in the form of a new spoiler at the rear and the four-barrel exhaust setup that vents the V8's fury to the world. Inside, the DBX707 remains mostly the same but now features a new drive mode selector and gets the sportier seats as standard.
Thoughts About The Aston Martin DBX 707
The Aston Martin DBX 707 is the go faster version of Aston Martin's crazy sports utility vehicle. With its oodles of power and torque, the DBX 707 is properly mad SUV which will make you want to find its limits.