- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Street To Get Major Update – Larger Wheels, Better Features & More
- 5 hrs ago Volvo XC40 Recharge Gets Updated – Sports Uprated Battery & Electric Motor
- 8 hrs ago Renault Offers Updated(December 2022) – Benefits Up To Rs 50,000
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Innova HyCross First Drive Review - Hybrid Innovation
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: MC Stan, Tina Datta, Sumbul Touqeer Khan And Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Get Nominated This Week
- Sports PKL 2022: Dabang Delhi end U Mumba’s playoff hopes, UP Yoddhas qualify
- News Orange alert sounded in Tamil Nadu, NDRF deployed in 10 districts
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- Finance Axis Securities Latest Stock Picks: Investment In These 3 Stocks Can Fetch 48% Potential Return
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
- Travel The Latest Offbeat Destinations To Visit In India During Winters
- Education Punjab NEET UG Counselling 2022: Mop Up Round Schedule Out; Check Details Here
Here's a list of 5 upcoming cars that are worth waiting for. Interestingly, the list includes two electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles, and this gives us a hint about the future of the automobile industry.
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara
The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is one of the most-awaited launches in the country. With the launch of the Grand Vitara SUV, the Indo-Japanese automaker could take on SUVs such as Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, MG Astor and more.
The biggest talking point of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara SUV is its powertrain as the model comes with a choice of two hybrid powertrains - a mild hybrid powertrain and a strong hybrid powertrain. The latter has the ability to propel the car in electric-only mode for 25km.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder
The Toyota Urban Cruiser has been developed alongside the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara SUV, and both SUVs are pretty much identical under the skin.
The launch of the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder will be crucial for the Japanese automaker as it will give Toyota an opportunity to compete in a segment with a lot of potential.
Tata Tiago EV
At present, Tata Motors has been dominating the electric passenger vehicle segment in India with more than 75 per cent market share. With the launch of the Tata Tiago EV, Tata Motors is looking forward to further asserting its dominance in the EV sector.
Apart from that, the launch of the Tata Tiago EV will be an interesting product as it will appeal to many car buyers in tier 1 and tier 2 cities as the compact dimensions of the hatchback shape and electric powertrain will be a boon for many urban dwellers. Moreover, the Tata Tiago EV is reported to have a range of 300km on a full charge.
BYD Atto 3
BYD has high hopes for the Atto 3 and the electric SUV also comes with specifications to match that hope. Highlights of the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV includes a 201bhp electric motor, 60.48kWh battery pack and a range of more than 420km on a full charge.
When launched, the BYD Atto 3 electric SUV will compete against the likes of MG ZS EV electric SUV and Hyundai Kona electric SUV. We expect, BYD to launch the Atto 3 electric SUV with an aggressive price tag.
MG Hector Facelift
MG Motors has been releasing a few teasers of the upcoming facelifted iteration of the MG Hector SUV. As such, we expect the Chinese-owned British automaker to soon launch the model in the country.
For starters, the new MG Hector facelift comes with a mildly updated exterior and a heavily updated interior with a large 14-inch HD touchscreen infotainment screen. Other noticeable changes include digital drivers display, ADAS, new upholstery and more.
Thoughts About Upcoming New Car Launches In India
Upcoming new car launches in India in the coming weeks sure look very exciting and if you are planning to buy a car this festive season, we would highly recommend waiting for these models to launch and then making your buying decision.