- 10 hrs ago Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- 1 day ago 2022 Yamaha Aerox 155 MotoGP Edition Launched At Rs 1.41 Lakh
- 1 day ago 5 New Car Launches In The Coming Weeks - Grand Vitara, MG Hector Facelift & More
- 1 day ago Tata Nexon EV Max Becomes First Electric Car To Reach Umling La - The World’s Highest Motorable Road
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan Turns Into Mogambo In New Promo; Says "Ab Sabko Darr Lagega Bigg Boss Se"
- News Uttarakhand teen murder: Mortals remains of Ankita Bhandari taken for final rites
- Sports National Games will unearth new talent, says newly elected Hockey India President Dilip Tirkey
- Finance 'Housing.com' To Hire About 200 People in FY'23; To Invest in Technology, Brand Promotion
- Travel Weh: Sumatra's Prime Attraction
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale; Best TWS Earbuds Deals You Shouldn't Miss
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Lifestyle Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
In recent months, Tata Motors is fighting hard with Hyundai India to become the second biggest passenger car manufacturer in India. While Tata Motors has been able to seize the second spot a few times, the automaker couldn't establish a clear lead over Hyundai India.
That being said, the Tata Nexon is currently the best-selling Tata passenger vehicle in India and has been a leading sub-4m SUV in the country for quite some time. As such, Hyundai has recently updated the Venue SUV, and the South Korean automobile giant is looking to further improve its sales.
While the Tata Nexon is known for its build quality and 5-Star safety rating, the Hyundai Venue is well-known for its long feature list. However, here are 5 features that are available in the Tata Nexon SUV, but not available in the Hyundai Venue SUV.
This might be surprising to many as the previous iteration of the top-spec Hyundai Venue SUV sported an auto-dimming IRVM. However, the latest iteration of the Hyundai Venue SUV lacks this feature and in its place is a manually-adjustable day/night IRVM.
In contrast, the Kaziranga Edition of the Tata Nexon SUV comes with auto-dimming IRVM. However, the Hyundai Venue does get BlueLink emergency controls on the manually-adjustable IRVMs.
Branded Premium Audio System
Tata Motors has been using the Harman audio system in their passenger cars for quite some time, and the Tata Nexon is no different as the sub-4m SUV also sports an 8-speaker Harman audio system which consists of 4 speakers and 4 tweeters.
In comparison, the Hyundai Venue SUV sports an unbranded audio system with 4 speakers and 2 tweeters. As such, the audio system in the Tata Nexon SUV looks a lot better on paper.
While both Tata Nexon SUV and Hyundai Venue SUV come with automatic headlights, only the Tata Nexon SUV gets automatic wipers. This makes it a lot more convenient for Tata Nexon users while driving in rain.
Height Adjustable Seatbelts
Hyundai has again resorted to cost-cutting by offering fixed 3-point seatbelts in its facelifted Hyundai Venue SUV. However, despite Tata Nexon being a slightly older vehicle, the sub-4m SUV from the Indian automaker comes with height-adjustable
Thanks to the use of height-adjustable seatbelts in the Tata Nexon, wearing the seatbelt is not only more comfortable but also improves the safety of its passengers.
Ventilated Front Seats
This is also surprising as the South Korean automaker introduced ventilated front seats on budget cars in India. Despite that, Hyundai has not equipped the Venue SUV with ventilated seats at the front.
In comparison, the Tata Nexon SUV gets ventilated front seats - A useful feature during India's infamous summer.
At present, the Tata Nexon SUV range starts from Rs 7.59 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'XE' trim equipped with the petrol engine and manual transmission.
On the other hand, prices for the Hyundai Venue start from Rs 7.53 lakh (ex-showroom, India) for the base 'E' trim equipped with the petrol engine and manual transmission.
Thoughts About Tata Nexon & Hyundai Venue
While both Tata Nexon and Hyundai Venue compete in the same segment, both these sub-4m SUVs have vastly different characters. However, whichever model you choose, you wouldn't be disappointed with your choice.