- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 14 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The second Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster for the Indian market has been delivered to its new owner in Mumbai. The Ultimae Roadster is limited to just 250 units and sees Lamborghini bid goodbye to its flagship V12 model - the Aventador.
Speaking about the delivery of the second Aventador Ultimae Roadster for India, Sharad Agarwal, Head of Lamborghini India said, "The Aventador LP 780-4 Ultimae is the most powerful Aventador ever made, and we are excited to bring yet another Aventador Ultimae Roadster version to India in a span of two weeks. With the highest-performing naturally aspirated V12 engine in Lamborghini history, the Ultimae incorporates advanced technological solutions and unparalleled design. We are thrilled to see our Indian customers preference for this car and it truly is a reflection of the impact the Aventador has had in Lamborghini's journey in India."
The second Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster in India is finished off in Arancio Bruciato. This single tone orange shade can also be seen as a pinstriping highlight on the front splitter along with matching accents on the rear fins of the the visible carbon fiber rear diffuser and is featured on the brake callipers as well.
The orange accents are also seen on trim pieces of the interior and with the contrast stitching. The seats also feature the Ultimae name embroidered on the seat bolsters. Also seen on the A-Pillar of the limited run supercar is a 1 of 250 plaque to tell the rest of the world just how special this car is.
The Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster is also the swansong for the naturally aspirated V12 Lamborghini engine. The next V12 Lamborghini flagship supercar will feature electrical assistance. In the Ultimae, the 6.5-litre V12 engine pushes out 769bhp at 8,500rpm along with 720Nm of peak torque that is delivered at 6,750rpm. As always, power is sent to all four wheels via a 7-speed robotized manual gearbox (AMT to regular folk).
The Aventador Ultimae will sprint from 0-100km/h in just 2.9 seconds with the 200km/h barrier being breached 6 seconds later. The Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster LP 780-4 has a claimed top speed of 355km/h. Drivers can choose between Strada (Street), Sport and Corsa (Race modes as well as a custom EGO mode which allows owners to choose their own perfect setup for their limited run V12 Lamborghini roadster.
Thoughts On India's Second Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster
The Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster is one of the rarest cars in the world and sees the carmaker bid goodbye to its flagship V12 supercar. The fact that Lamborghini has brought two of these ultra-rare Aventador Ultimae Roadster to India shows our nation's ever increasing appetite for these special-edition supercars. Let's hope we get to see this special car on the streets of Mumbai soon.