- Movies Kamal Haasan, Chiranjeevi To Trisha Krishnan: South Stars Who Made A Smashing Comeback In 2022
- News 3 Kashmiri Pundits among 14 minorities killed in J&K so far in 2022: Govt
- Finance ITR Filing- Who Should File ITR Mandatorily and Who are Exempted?
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
- Sports PKL 2022: Tamil Thalaivas down UP Yoddhas to reach their first-ever playoffs
- Technology Tecno Phantom X2 Series Launched With MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC, Retractable
- Education AIMA MAT 2022 Admit Card Out At mat.aima.in; Get Direct Link Here
- Lifestyle How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
Chinese-owned British carmaker MG has given the nation a sneak peek at the 2022 Hector's interior ahead of its upcoming launch.
The new images of the 2022 MG Hector's interior show off the new 14-inch touchscreen display for the infotainment system and the multi-tone interior theme amongst other new features.
The biggest change inside the new 2022 MG Hector facelift's cabin comes in the form of 14-inch touchscreen infotainment display. The new touchscreen unit on the upcoming Hector is the largest in the segment and has been vertically stacked and sits at the centre of the SUV's dashboard. The new 14-inch portrait oriented unit supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay as well as MG's own i-Smart connected car tech.
Other features on the SUV dubbed the 'Next-Gen Hector' by MG India include a dual tone Oak White & Black interior theme. This along with the rich brushed metal finish and use of leather for the upholstery give the upcoming 2022 MG Hector SUV a very premium feel.More feature visible through the images released by MG include an ambient lighting system along with a fully digital driver's instrument display that measures 7 inches across. Other highlights include the chrome surrounds for the rectangular vents for the climate control system.
MG recently teased the exterior design of the upcoming 2022 MG Hector facelift. The facelifted SUV features what MG calls the Argyle-inspired Diamond Mesh grille. The new larger grille gives the upcoming MG Hector a more imposing feel which should help draw in more customers to the large SUV.
The upcoming 2022 MG Hector facelift is also expected to feature an updated array of safety features including Level 2 Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) like adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, collision warning, lane-keep assist, automatic emergency braking among others.
No changes are expected under the big bonnet of the MG Hector with SUV expected to carry forward with its powertrain lineup. Both the 168bhp 2.0-litre turbo diesel and the 141bhp 1.5-litre turbo petrol engines will be retained for the upcoming facelifted SUV. The facelifted Hector is also expected to keep the mild hybrid petrol powertrain of the current version of the SUV.
Thoughts About The Upcoming MG Hector
The upcoming 2022 MG Hector SUV looks to be quite the big upgrade from the British marque and we can't wait to see the finished product when it arrives in the very near future.