- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 15 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
The launch of the second-gen Maruti Suzuki Brezza SUV is just a few days away and a new report has revealed the variant levels for the upcoming SUV.
The new report states that the new Maruti Suzuki SUV will be ditching the Vitara badging and will be known simply as the Brezza.
According to the report, the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza will be offered in four variant levels - Lxi, Vxi, Zxi and Zxi+. While all versions of the new Maruti Suzuki Brezza will be offered with the K15C petrol engine and 5-speed manual gearbox, the entry-level Lxi variant will miss out on the new 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The new Maruti Suzuki Brezza will be powered by the K15C 1.5-litre naturally aspirated engine which is the same powerplant found under the bonnet of the newly launched Ertiga and XL6 MPVs.
The K15C engine features dual-jet and Dual VVT technology that allows the engine to push out 101.6bhp and 136.8Nm of peak torque. The engine features Maruti Suzuki's mild-hybrid technology and will come paired to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
The report also revealed that the new Maruti Brezza will be offered in 6 different mono-tone colour options - Pearl Arctic White, Prime Splendid Silver, Metallic Magma Grey, Sizzling Red, Exuberant Blue and Pearl Brave Khaki. The Brezza will also be offered in three dual-tone colour options - Sizzling Red and Black, White and Khaki Brave and Black and Splendid Silver.
Maruti Suzuki today opened bookings for the new Brezza sub 4-metre compact SUV. Prospective owners can book their new Maruti Suzuki Brezza at their closest dealership by putting down Rs 11,000 as a booking amount.
The new Maruti Brezza will come packed with a host of new features compared to its predecessor. The new 2022 Brezza will be the first car with a Maruti Suzuki badge to sport a sunroof, a feature that was teased by the company in a newly released teaser video for the upcoming SUV.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza features a free-standing touchscreen infotainment display with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The infotainment system is also expected to feature connected car features seen on the recently launched Ertiga and XL6 MPVs. The system will also feature smartwatch connectivity options along with support for Amazon Alexa first seen on the new Baleno.
The new Brezza also features extensive cosmetic changes including new sleek headlamps with LED DRLs along with new front and rear bumpers. The new Brezza will also be offered with new 16-inch alloy wheels.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Suzuki Brezza
The new 2022 Maruti Brezza will bring a host of new changes that will help elevate the new SUV over its predecessor. Hopefully, the big changes won't result in a big price hike, though knowing Maruti, that shouldn't be the case.