- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift S-CNG Launched At Rs 7.77 Lakh - Most Powerful CNG Hatchback In India
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Classic Unveiled - Gets More Kit
- 16 hrs ago Honda Activa 7G Launch Soon - Teaser Out
- 19 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG - Dealers Start Taking Unofficial Bookings Ahead Of The Launch
- Finance Buy This Tata Group Stock For A Dividend Yield Of 4.65%, Company Is Repaying Debt
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14: Satyanarayana Subbaraya Wasn’t Able To Answer THIS Rs 50 Lakh Question, Can You?
- News Salman Rushdie "alive" after attack | Top points
- Sports K1000 Rally: Aishwarya Pissay, the cynosure of all eyes
- Technology Microsoft Lays Off 2,000 Employees In Just Two Months; Find Out Why
- Education MAH CET MBA/MMS 2022 Admit Card Released: Download Hall Tickets From cetcell.mahacet.org
- Travel Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Shimoga Timings, Ticket Fee, Attractions and How to Reach
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
Maruti Suzuki has opened bookings for the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza. The booking amount for the updated version of the sub-4m SUV is set at Rs 11,000. Moreover, the Indo-Japanese automaker has released the TVC of their latest upcoming sub-4m SUV. The TVC shows the added features on the latest iteration of the Brezza SUV.
In addition to that, the TVC also revealed a lot about the exterior and interior design of the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza.
Judging from the partially revealed exterior of the 2022 Mauti Suzuki Brezza from the TVC and recently spied images, we can see that the updated iteration of the latest sub-4m SUV from the Indo-Japanese automaker features an all-new front and rear design.
Most noticeable changes on the 2022 Brezza SUV from the outside includes new front and rear bumpers, a new set of twin-pod LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights, a new front grille with chrome finishing, new tail lamps, revised fog lamp units, a faux skid plate at the front, a new set of 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, chunkier black cladding and a few more design elements.
From the TVC, it is also clear that the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza SUV comes loaded with new features and also sports a completely redesigned interior that looks much more modern and premium than the model it replaces.
Though the new TVC of the upcoming sub-4m SUV doesn't reveal much of the interior other than the presence of an electric sunroof, the earlier spy shots of the interior did reveal a lot about the SUV. The most notable changes on the inside include a completely redesigned dashboard with a larger touchscreen infotainment unit, a new sportier steering wheel, and a new instrument console.
Other changes on the inside include a new climate control panel with large metallic bi-directional physical buttons for fan speed and temperature control. Apart from that, the 2022 Brezza also comes with features such as a heads-up display (HUD), and rear AC vents.
Coming to the feature list, the upcoming new 2022 Brezza will borrow features from the recently launched updated version of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback. This means the new Brezza will come equipped with features such as a 360-degree surround-view camera, connected car tech, a larger 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment unit, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, ABS, EBD, 6 airbags and much more.
As part of the update, the upcoming 2022 Brezza will be equipped with the same K15C naturally-aspirated petrol engine that powers the new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. This new engine in the recently updated Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is a 1.5-litre naturally-aspirated petrol unit with mild-hybrid tech that produces 101.6bhp of peak power and 136.8Nm of peak torque.
Given the new petrol engine, we also expect Maruti Suzuki to equip the 2022 Brezza with a new 6-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters instead of the 4-speed unit. However, we are not sure whether the new Brezza will feature the same 5-speed manual transmission or the new 6-speed unit.
Thoughts On The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza
The Maruti Suzuki Brezza was launched way back in 2016. Though the model quickly gained traction in the Indian market, the competition is strong now and the recent update will help Maruti Suzuki improve its sales figures in the country.