- 3 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 8 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News People already getting 5Gs of ‘'garibi', 'ghotala', 'ghapla', 'ghalmel', 'gorakhdhanda’ under BJP: Akhilesh
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Maruti Suzuki has finally revealed the launch date of the much-awaited 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback. According to the Indi-Japanese automaker, the launch of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback is scheduled to take place on August 18.
With the launch of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback, the company will be looking forward to further increasing its market share in the entry-level hatchback segment in India. Moreover, the success of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be crucial for the automaker to improve its dominance in the Indian passenger vehicle sector.
Prior to the announcement of the launch date, the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback has been spied during its TVC shoot and the automaker has also released a few teasers as well. On top of this, a few details of the hatchback has also been leaked online.
Maruti Suzuki has high hopes for the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback in India, and the automaker has already opened bookings for the upcoming hatchback at dealerships across the country. At present, the booking amount for the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback has been capped at Rs 11,000.
Also, the launch of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback has also been perfectly timed as the festive season is fast approaching. Thanks to this festive season, Maruti Suzuki can further rely on the sales push to make the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback a success in the Indian passenger vehicle market.
In addition to that, the launch of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback ahead of the festive season will also attract lot more potential customers to the showroom. This will not only improve the sales of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback, but it will also improve the overall sales itself.
It is also worth mentioning that, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback would not be replacing the outgoing Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 hatchback in India, Instead, it will be sold alongside the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 hatchback.
In terms of powertrain, the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be powered by the same 1.0-litre, naturally-aspirated, 3-cylinder petrol engine as other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks such as the new Celerio hatchback. This engine is expected to produce 65.7bhp of peak power at 5,500rpm and 89Nm of torque at 3,500rpm.
Moreover, the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will also come with two gearbox options as customers can either opt for a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT gearbox.
In terms of features, the new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback comes with features such as a large touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity, steering-mounted control switches, a keyless entry system, foldable rear seats, dual airbags, rear parking sensors, powered ORVMs, and much more.
Thanks to the new modular Heartect platform, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback is 85mm longer, 45mm taller, and also sports a 20mm more wheelbase.
We expect Maruti Suzuki to price the upcoming 2022 Alto K10 hatchback similar to the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso at around Rs 4 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Hatchback
When launched, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will not be having much competition from other brands as most of the entry-level hatchbacks have been discontinued. However, the level of success of the Alto K10 will heavily depend upon the pricing and its success will also have a positive effect on the overall sales figures of the company.