- 3 hrs ago 2023 BMW S1000RR Arrives With More Power, New Aero & Clever Sliding Tech
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Base Variant - Here’s What ‘Sigma’ Gets You For Rs 10.45 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 160R Vs Bajaj Pulsar N160 - Which Motorcycle Should You Buy?
- 20 hrs ago Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- News How 5G launch in India will benefit health sector?
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Finance 5 Stocks That Suffer Steepest Fall Of Up To 86% From 52-Week High
- Sports Women's Asia Cup: India Women vs Sri Lanka Women: Award Winners, Player Of The Match, Post-Match Presentation
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Promo: Host Insults Adi Reddy Over Surya's Negligent Behaviour In Throwing Food!
- Lifestyle Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- Education 110 Specialist Officers Vacancy in Central Bank of India CBI: Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection Process
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Maruti Suzuki has released another teaser video of the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback. The latest 15-second teaser video reveals a bit more of the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback ahead of its launch in the country.
In the teaser video, it is revealed that the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes with features such as an AMT gearbox, a large touchscreen infotainment unit, steering-mounted control switches, and a keyless entry system.
Earlier, Maruti Suzuki had released another 15-second teaser video that clearly revealed the exterior of the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback - Giving a clear picture of what to expect from the design perspective.
Also, Maruti Suzuki has opened the bookings for the upcoming new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback in India, and interested buyers can book the upcoming hatchback for Rs 11,000. Moreover, we expect the Indo-Japanese automaker to soon launch the 2022 Maruti Suzuki K10 hatchback in India to capitalise on the market push during the upcoming festive season.
Though Maruti Suzuki will launch the 2022 Alto K10, the hatchback would not be replacing the outgoing Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 hatchback in India. Instead, the 2022 Alto K10 hatchback will be sold alongside Alto 800 hatchback.
Coming to the powertrain, the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will be powered by the same 1.0-litre, naturally-aspirated, 3-cylinder petrol engine as other Maruti Suzuki hatchbacks such as the new Celerio, and this engine is expected to produce 65.7bhp of peak power at 5,500rpm and 89Nm of torque at 3,500rpm.
Along with this powertrain, customers can either opt for a 5-speed manual transmission or a 5-speed AMT gearbox. However, unlike the manual gearbox that is made available from the base trim level, the AMT unit will not be available in base trim.
Speaking of trims and variants, the latest leaked information about the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 confirm that hatchback will come in 11 variants, where 6 of these variants will be equipped with the 5-speed manual gearbox and the remaining variants will be equipped with the Indo-Japanese automaker's 5-speed AMT unit (AGS).
When launched, the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback will not be having much competition in the segment as most entry-level hatchbacks from other manufacturers have been discontinued due to low sales. At present, the only remaining competition for the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback from another manufacturer is the Renault Kwid.
Though Maruti Suzuki has not revealed any more details about the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, details about the upcoming new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback have been leaked online.
These leaked documents also reveal that the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback measures 3,530mm long, 1,490mm wide, and 1,520mm tall. Moreover, the wheelbase of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 hatchback measures 2,380mm. This larger dimension is courtesy of the new modular Heartect platform.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Hatchback
When launched the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 will not be having much of competition from other brands as most of the entry-level hatchbacks such as Datsun Go, Datsun Redi-Go, and Hyundai Santro have been discontinued from the Indian four-wheeler market.
Moreover, we expect the upcoming 2022 Alto K10 to attract more customers to the showroom as well. This is likely to have a positive effect on the overall sales figures of the company.