- just now 2022 TVS iQube - Can It Compete With The Best Now?
- 26 min ago Great Wall Motors’ India Operations End: Last Few Employees Asked To Leave
- 43 min ago Kia Sales Grow By 60 Per Cent Y-o-Y In June 2022 - Records Highest-Ever Monthly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder - Features, Safety, Powertrain, Variants, Warranty, Price & More
- Sports India vs England 5th Test: Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly lead encomiums for Rishabh Pant
- Movies Kapil Sharma's 'Too Much English' In Toronto Will Leave You In Splits; Parmeet Sethi, Bharti & Others React
- Finance Invest In This Multibagger Mid-Cap Stock For 34% Gain, Declaring Dividend For The Last 5 Years
- Technology Flipkart Poco Days Sale: Discount Offers On Poco X4 Pro 5G, POCO M4 Pro 5G, POCO C31, And More
- News Capt Amarinder Singh likely to be NDA's pick for Vice President candidate
- Lifestyle 4 DIY Hair Masks For Monsoon Season, To Manage Hair Fall And Dandruff
- Education FMGE Result 2022 Declared For June Session At natboard.edu.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Best Day Trips From Mumbai To Take Now
The top model of the upcoming facelifted version of the Hyundai Venue has been spied. From the video, it seems that the top model of the 2022 Hyundai Venue was spied at a dealership yard.
The video shows both the exterior and the interior of the top model of the 2022 Hyundai Venue, and it seems that Hyundai has packed the Venue with new features and when launched, the model is likely to be the most feature-packed SUV in its segment.
Apart from that, both the exterior and the interior of the top model of the upcoming 2022 Hyundai Venue SUV also seem to be a lot more upmarket than the model it will replace. Also, the 2022 Hyundai Venue SUV is said to make its debut on 16th June 2022.
Moreover, this particular spied 2022 Venue SUV wore a white exterior paint. Earlier, a 2022 Hyundai Venue SUV was spied in ‘Fiery Red' exterior colour. Speaking about colours, the upcoming sub-4m SUV is available in a total of 7 exterior colour schemes.
These 7 exterior colour options include Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Polar White, Phantom Black, Denim Blue, Fiery Red and Fiery Red (dual-tone).
Looking at the exterior, the 2022 iteration of the Hyundai Venue gets a revised front bumper, a pair of new LED projector headlamps with LED DRLs, a set of new diamond-cut alloy wheels, a prominent-looking roof rail, new LED tail lamps, a new rear bumper, faux skid plates at the front and much more.
Apart from that, the top model of the 2022 Hyundai Venue gets chrome door handles, power-folding ORVMs with turn indicators, and more.
On the inside, the 2022 Hyundai Venue SUV features a redesigned dashboard along with a few changes to the upholstery and new stand-out features include 8-inch infotainment unit, powered front seats, ventilated front seats, digital instrument cluster, air purifier, Home to Car function with Alexa and Google Assitant, 10 regional language infotainment unit menu, 60+ BlueLink connected car features, 360-degree surround-view camera, reclining rear seats and more.
Apart from this, the new Hyundai Venue will also sport features such as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, cooled glove box, electric sunroof, auto climate control, wireless charging pad, drive modes and more.
Apart from that, the official brochure of the 2022 Hyundai Venue reveals that the upcoming SUV will be available in 6 trim levels. The official brochure also confirmed the powertrain option and the 2022 Hyundai Venue comes with a choice of three engine options. These engine options include two petrol units and one diesel unit.
The base powertrain is a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine with 81.8bhp of power and 114Nm of torque, whereas the more powerful petrol engine is a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine with 118.4bhp of peak power and 172Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the 1.5-litre diesel engine produces 98.6bhp of peak power and 240Nm of peak torque.
The bookings for the upcoming 2022 Venue SUV have already commenced at Hyundai dealerships across the country and the booking amount is set at Rs 21,000.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Facelifted Version Of Hyundai Venue
The launch of the facelifted iteration of the Hyundai SUV will help Hyundai improve sales by attracting more customers and further improve its market share. This is very crucial for Hyundai as Tata Motors is hot on its tail to become the 2nd largest car manufacturer in India.